Chapter 84

guys I had a dream that I deleted the book and it was horrible omg

D A I S Y

"Daisy, come on."

"No," I was sat in the back seat, with arms stubbornly crossed over my chest, looking like a five year old that didnt get what she wanted.

"I will carry you," the body guard, Preston, said, crossing his arms also.

I ignored him, and still sat.

"Okay," he sighed, and reached inside. I squealed when his arms tucked under my legs and behind me back, and I was brought to his chest.

Lauren pulled the bags she packed for me (since I refused) beside me, as Preston carried me bridal style into the airport, earning strange looks from strangers.

Ashton's mum had disagreed with me living with her for the next six months, and forced me to go back with Ashton, which was why, a week later, I was now being carried through the airport.

We got to the the gate we'd wait at, and when Preston set me down I made a run for the exit, but he chased after me and threw me over his shoulder, which caused Harry to get into a fit of laughter.

"Preston, put me down!" I cried. "You can't make me go."

"Flight 106 to Manila, Philippines is now boarding."

(a/n: I think they just left Manila but whatever sh and idek where Manila is so excuse any mistakes)

Preston set me down as Lauren handed me my suitcase.

"Please don't make him make me go," I pleaded as Preston pulled me towards  the tunnel.

"Sorry Daisy," Ashton's mum came over and gave me a quick hug.

Then Harry hugged me and promised he'd show me more drawings over Skype and when I got home. Then Lauren hugged me and told me to text her when I got there.

I sighed and waved, then began walking towards the tunnel.

This tour was not going to end well..

***

I mentally groaned when I heard the pilots voice telling us the plane would land in a matter of minutes. Soon I felt the bump of the plane landing.

I followed the swarm of people  off the plane, and went to get my stuff.

While I was reaching for my suitcase, a body suddenly slammed into mine and I simultaneously dropped my suitcase and fell to the floor.

I landed on the floor with a loud thud, and groaned at the pain shooting up my leg.

"Jesus, Michael. She just got here and you already probably just killed her," a familar voice teased from above us.

I looked up, seeing Calum standing above me.

I  groaned again when the body on top of me – Michael – hugged me, squeezing all the air I had left out of me.

"Can't breathe," I wheezed.

"Sorry," Michael giggled, clumsy climbing off of me and standing up. Him and Calum held their hands down to me, and pulled me up to my feet.

I looked around, my eyes landing on Luke. My mood turned sour, and  I quickly looked away.

Calum and Michael grabbed my stuff while we started to walk out the airport.

Calum and Dani were a little ways behind us, happily talking and joking around, while Ashton and Bryana attempted to talk to me, and Michael and Malina attempted to talk to Luke, who seemed distracted and wasnt really listening.

I hardly spoke, and only gave short one worded answers when I did. We all split up into cars: Ashton, Bryana, Luke and I, and in the other car Michael, Malina, Calum and Dani.

Of fücking course, Bryana and Ashton had to sit together, leaving the only possible seat next to Luke fücking Hemmings.

I stared out the window beside us the whole time, refusing to talk at all.

It was hard to talk when being on the verge of tears.

"Daisy, do you hear me talking to you?" Ashton yelled, turning to look at me in my seat.

I silently nodded.

"Then answer me!"

I nodded again and looked down at my lap.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

I snapped.

"I don't know Luke. Does it look like I'm fücking okay?" I yelled, causing the driver to jump and Bryana and Ashton to turn and look at me.

"I've been ignoring you all for two fücking weeks! I didn't even want to come here! I don't even want to live with you guys anymore, so I don't know Luke. Do you think I'm okay?"

Luke's eyes widened at my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry –"

"Sorry isn't going to fücking fix anything."

"Daisy –"

"Leave me alone." I turned away when a tear slid down my cheek and stared out the window the rest of the ride.

***

I should do a q&a for the characters. if yall want me to, comment and tell me how that works lolol I've never done one before

but I s2g I heard Luke's voice in Arzaylea's (snapchat) story

um so the judges gave our band a C and only said negative things about us

whatever idec

(im secretly crying)

okay extra early update lolol oops I'll update again in three days :)

byee

please vote & comment

stay positive. ily <3