Chapter 81

Daisy :')

yall please stop talk talking bad about arzaylea. I get you don't like her but I really don't care what you think of her (sorry but its the truth) and I don't appreciate all the stuff some of you have said.

so stop calling her arizona, or avocado, or whatever else yall came up with (of least on my book) and call her by her actual name. Please. It's rude and I'm sure if someone did that to you you wouldn't like it.

And stop calling her fake for getting lip injections, because, lets be honest here, yall praise Bryana, but her boobs CANNOT be natural so..

and models use a shït ton of photoshop so lets stop calling other people fake especially when its over something minor like fücking LIPS alright

(no shade at bryana tho I adore her)

and im sorry for being a bïtch but Im tired of all the shït being said about Arzaylea.

ily guys <3

already know people will hate me for that ^ whoops

***

D A I S Y

The weekend soon ended and Lauren, Harry and I were forced to go back to school.

Since my school started earlier than Harry and Lauren's, I was the only one awake that morning. I picked an outfit (a PINK shirt and leggings) then went to the shower.

Five minutes later I hoped out the shower and got dressed. I walked out the bathroom, neaely running into Harry.

"Hey, kiddo," I leaned down and teasingly ruffled his hair.

He whined and swatted my hands away and attempted to fix his hair. He went into the bathroom without another word.

I laughed and turned, nearly running into a second person.