Chapter 26

have you or a loved one been suffering from a lack of 5sos merch??

unrivaled merch is scientifically proven to cure deprived 5sos stans.

just check for yourself (or click the link provided in my bio): https://unrivaledmerch.com/5-seconds-of-summer/

you'll not only get FREE shipping but also a 10% off discount if you use my code. CODE: mrcalibu

they sell merch for 5sos, shawn mendes, mamamoo, & more so go explore.

you know you wanna ;)

D A I S Y

"Wake up!" a voice yelled right before a body was thrown on top of me. I was startled awake, along with Ashton.

"Ow!" I shrieked in pain as the body laying on top of me elbowed my side. More bodies jumped onto the bed, rolling over Ashton and I.

I peaked over the covers to see Calum, Luke and Michael jumping on the bed.

"No. Go away." Ashton whined, pulling me into his chest again.

"But, we're going to Vegas today. Ashton, come on." Luke whined while shaking Ashton to keep him awake.

"Okay, okay. Get out!" Ashton shooed the blonde away. The three boys giggled and clumsily rushed out the room.

"We're going to Las Vegas?" my voice was muffled by Ashton's neck.

"Mhm." he nodded. "Now go get in the shower."

I whined and rolled out of the bed and landed on my feet. I snagged the red flannel hanging on the chair from Ashton's room and walked over to my room, gathering my clothes and toiletries. After that I went to the bathroom to shower.

After my shower I dress in a blain black T-shirt (Ashton's red flannel was tied around my waist) and black skinny jeans. I decided against blow drying my hair and let it dry naturally, then brushed my teeth. I ran into Luke as I exited the bathroom.

"You smell good." Luke sniffed my hair as he hugged me.

"Well, I did just shower." I joked, hugging him back. He pulled away and went to the kitchen.

Ashton came out of his room to shower, a pile of clean clothes in his hands. I went to my room and packed the rest of my stuff into my suitcase. I was excited to be going to a new state in the U.S.

"C'mon, kiddo!" Ashton yelled to me from somewhere in the hotel.

"Okay!" I yelled back and grabbed the handle of my suitcase. I opened the door, ready for a new adventure.

***

"Ashy, can we go to the mall? I really wanna go to the mall." Calum whined for the hundredth time.

We were all sat in the hotel's living room; Ashton was taking pictures of the view outside, Michael texting his friends, Luke was eating (like usual), Calum was whining about being bored, and Danielle and I were online shopping.

"But I'm tired." Ashton whined back as he snapped a picture of a palm tree. (authors note: Are there palm trees in las vegas??)

"Please?" Calum gave Ashton his saddest puppy dog eyes. Ashton sighed and gave in.

"Fine. We can go to the mall." Ashton grumbled. "As long as Daisy's fine with it."

I looked up from the cute outfit Danielle and I were looking at at the sound of my name. "As long as Daisy's fine with what?" I confusedly.

"He said aff long aff your okway wifh the mall." Luke said through a mouthful of his sandwich.

"Oh, um, yeah sure." I adverted my attention back to the cute outfits. "Oh, this is is pretty." I added, pointing at a floral print dress.

"Ok. We leave in five minutes." Ashton announced.

"But that's not enouf time for me to finif." Luke whined through another mouthful of food.

"Eat in in the car." Ashton replied. Five minutes later I was smushed in between Michael and Luke in the backseat.

"Luke, shut the fück up and eat with your mouth closed." Michael growled.

"Language!" Ashton cried from his spot in the passenger seat (Dave was driving). Cal and Dani were behind Michael, Luke and I.

"Sorry. Not my fault Luke chews like a cow!" Michael snapped. Luke rolled his eyes and closed his mouth.

We finally arrived at the mall, where I could finally have some personal space and not be wedged in between Luke and Michael. The guys pulled their hoodies up and slipped their sunglasses on. Dani and I didn't really 'disguise' ourselves much, but that would be a good idea to.

We walked around and shopped a little. Eventually Michael got hungry, so we went to Panda Express in the food court. I was standing in line with Ashton at Subway (both of us didn't really want Panda Express), when I saw a husband and wife standing in front of us.

They were turned sideways, talking, so I could see their faces. I knew those faces all too well. The nightmares flashed before my eyes. I felt a pang of hurt as I remembered how alone I felt when I was abandoned. No. This couldn't be happening.

My voice quivered as I said, "Mom? Dad?"

***

short chapter but ooh cliffhanger. What do you think will happen next? (This chapter is probably not that well written because its late at night & Im tired. oh well)

Anyways, please remember to vote & comment :-)

stay positive. ily <3