Chapter 4

D A I S Y

Something was really tickling my nose, but I didn't want to get up to scratch my nose. But, finally, I got sick and tired of it and opened my eyes.

Curly hair was what had been bothering me. I reached up to scratch my nose, all while trying to remember what happened and who's neck my face was buried in.

"Mm." a deep voice said from above me. I pulled back and looked up. Ashton's hazel eyes were open, looking down at me groggily.

I detached myself from him and rolled away, standing on my feet at the edge of my bed.

"What the hell?" I cried, pulling my sleeve down.

"No cursing, young lady." Ashton tiredly mumbled, wrapping his arms around my pillow and squeezing.

"Why were you holding onto me like that? What happened?" I asked, glaring at him.

"We fell asleep." Ashton suddenly woke up. "You had that nightmare Mrs. Briggs mentioned and I came in to comfort you and we fell asleep like that."

"Listen," I began. "You can try, but I'm not falling for it."

"Try what?"

"Im not stupid, Ashton. And I'm not letting my guard down, so you might as well stop trying."

Ashton sat up, looking almost hurt, but he said nothing. He could try all he wanted. I was smarter than he thought, and his tricks weren't going to work on me.

After all, he was just going to leave me.

***

At the table I stared down at the nice pancakes Ashton had made for us all, feeling bad for wasting it.

"You okay?" Calum asked, snapping me out of my daydream.

I looked up, alarmed, and said. "Yeah, why?"

"You haven't eaten a bite." Luke chimed in. "And we're all almost done."

"Oh.. Right. Sorry, I'm just tired." I lied, picking up my fork. I cut some of the food and pierced a piece with my fork.

I stared at it, really not wanting to eat it.

Don't do it.

You don't want to get fat, do you?

Come on, Daisy, get yourself out of this. You don't need it.

I brought thet fork past my lips, nearly gagging in disgust. I chewed then swallowed, already regretting my decision. God, I'm already so fat, I don't need anymore.

"You okay?" Ashton asked.

"Peachy."

I shoveled a few more pieces into my mouth, faking a smile at the boys.

Luke and Michael exchanged odd looks, and seemed to communicate with their eyes, but I didn't look further into it.

Six pieces of pancake and I couldn't do it anymore. I was so disgusted in myself.

"C-Can I be excused?" I choked out.

Ashton nodded, the boys watching me clumsily rush upstairs. I didn't make it to my room when I bursted into tears.

Why did you eat that?

Stupid girl, look how fat you are.

You look like a pig.

Ew.

I rushed into my room and shut the door, sliding against the door to the floor. I cried into my hands, a wave of sadness and disgust washing over me.

**TRIGGER WARNING**
**TRIGGER WARNING**
**TRIGGER WARNING**

I crawled to my suitcase and opened it, searching for my release. Opening my palm, it revealed two shiny blades. (AN/ sorry if that's awkwardly worded)

***

A S H T O N

"That was weird. Again." Calum said.

"I think she has an eating disorder." Michael added.

"Me too." Luke chimed in.

"Boys, please." I shook my head, gathering our empty plates. "Once again; she's in a new place and probably nervous so it's probably hard for her to eat right now. Let's just wait until we're sure."

"What, should we wait until she's so thin she can't stand up by herself?" Michael sassed.

"Sh, she'll hear." I whispered. "Let's just give it a few days."

The three boys glanced at each other, then finally agreed.

I went up stairs and knocked on Daisy's door. Moments later she opened it. Her eyes looked a little puffy and red, but I thought nothing of it.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked her.

"No, Mrs. Briggs couldn't afford for all the older girls' phone bill." she replied.

"Okay. We'll go shopping today."

"So soon?"

"I'm confident in you staying." i said, giving her a little smile. "Get ready, kiddo. We'll go in an hour."

She nodded.

"No, I call the shower first!" screeched Michael, rushing past me.

"No!" Calum yelled, running after him. The two ended up wrestling on the floor, while Luke calmly walked by as if nothing was happening.

I turned back to see Daisy who was smiling and quietly laughing. Once she caught my gaze she fake coughed and turned her smile into a hard look.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room, taking one last look at the young girl and the two idiots wrestling on the floor before closing the door.

***

Stuffs about to go down in the next chapter.

Let the drama begin

anywayzz, yall kno what to do; (PLEASE) VOTE, COMMENT & ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY OR YOULL NEVER MEET YOUR FAV.

dont risk it

p.s. I'll try to remember to put a trigger warning whenever Daisy.. Well yknow..

- Mickey <3