Chapter 85

laisy shippers might die so um prepare yourselves

I have nothing planned after this so please comment ideas :)

L U K E

"What's her problem?" Ashton frowned, pointing at the bedroom door that Daisy closed and locked behind her.

"Let's just give her time alone," Bryana murmerd.

Ashton nodded in agreement and went over to the couch and sat with Calum and Michael.

"So, what happened in the car?" Malina asked Bryana as the two walked out into a different room.

I needed to talk to Daisy, and fix this mess.

I went onto my phone and launched the messaging app and went onto Daisy and I's conversation.

Oh shït.

I quickly typed a message.

can I come in?

"Calum, Michael and I are going downstairs to the store for something. You coming?" Ashton asked me.

I shook my head no. I had the perfect opportunity to talk to Daisy, now that Malina and Bryana had disappeared and the boys were going out.

Once the three boys left I got up and went to the room Daisy locked herself in and jiggled the doorknob. It was unlocked.

I sighed before opening the door and stepping into the room.

D A I S Y

The doorknob jiggled, and then the door was slowly pushed open. There stood Luke, nervously looking down at he floor.

"Hey," he mumbled and stepped inside.

I watched as he closed the door behind him.

"What?"

"I don't like her."

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him weirdly.

He suddenly held up his phone, showing me the picture of him and the girl he had sent to me.

"Our management is forcing me to date her. Daisy, I swear."

I stayed silent, staring into his eyes for any hint that he was lying.

"But why'd you send the picture to me?"

"I was drunk and I meant to send  it to Arzaylea. Daisy, I'm so sorry," he came over and hugged me, causing me to wince.

I didn't hug him back, but instead enjoyed how his arms felt around me, and enjoyed how good he smelled because after this I'd probably never hug him again.

Luke Hemmings was not to be trusted.

"I'm still upset."

I squealed when I was suddenly pushed backwards, my back coming in contact with the soft bed.

Luke straddled my hips to hold me down.

"Luke, no –"

I squealed again when his fingers came in contact with my sides, and he tickled me.

"Stop!" I shrieked, failing to hide my laughs.

"Forgive me."

"No!"

He tickled my neck and sides now. I laughed and squirmed around, desperately trying to wiggle out from under him.

"Stop!"

"Say you forgive me and that you know I have feelings for you and not Arzaylea, "

"You have feelings for me?" I asked and he suddenly stopped tickling.

"Duh, stupid," he teased.

"You swear that this is all management?"

"I swear," he nodded.

I sighed. "I forgive you."

"And –?"

"And I know you have feelings for me and not her."

Luke suddenly flung himself down on top of me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry for whatever I've put you through," Luke's face was burred my neck, causing his voice to come out muffled.

"It's okay."

"And I'm sorry that I sent that picture."

"It's okay."

"No, it really isn't okay," Luke argued, his lips slightly tilted down into a frown.

I didn't say anything, and instead let Luke just cuddle me. He was now on his side facing me, with his arms wrapped around me and holding me close to his chest.

L U K E

Maybe fifteen minutes later the door swung open, and Ashton stood in the doorway, holding his phone.

"Luke, Calum and Michael –" he cut off his sentence, his eyes landing on the sleeping girl in my arms.

"What the hèll?" he said, watching my hand subconsciously run through her dark hair.

I felt a small blush and stopped my hand, causing her to stir but not wake up.

"Come on, I need to talk to you, Hemmings," Ashton spat.

I gulped and slowly pulled my arm out from under Daisy, wincing when she shifted, and gently stood up. I followed Ashton out the room and gently shut the doot behind us.

"Are you upset?" I asked Ashton as we stepped out onto the deck, him shutting the glass door behind us.

"More than upset –"

"But you said you were okay with it!" I argued.

"Well I lied, Luke."

"What are you so scared of?"

"I just don't want her going through another heartbreak," Ashton said, avoiding my eyes by turning and facing the city.

"I'm not like Jacob. I'll make her happy, and I won't leave her side, and I'll help her get through what she's going through," I said, more like pleaded, to Ashton.

"No. You're too old for her," Ashton stubbornly said.

"Only by a few years!" I cried.

"Don't you want her to be happy?" I asked, looking at the city.

Ashton sighed. "Hurt her and I'll hurt you, Hemmings. Got it?"

"Got it."

***

comment ideas here

hey you should follow my insta (5sos.blurbss) bc im close to 2k omg ily thanks if you do

(Luke and Daisy aren't dating okay)

Laisy is so wrong but I ship them so fücking much :(

anyways, please vote and comment

stay positive. ily <3