Chapter 20

D A I S Y

"Michael?" I timidly opened the door. Michael looked up from his phone at the sound of my worried voice.

"What's wrong?" he asked, setting the device down. I pushed the door shut behind me once I was inside and exhaled.

The whole ordeal with Ashton pushing me off the bed happened two days ago. He had never apologized. Probably because he's always been with Heidi since then.

"Remember a few days ago when you heard that loud bang come from Ashton's room and you asked if he was okay?" I stood against the door, fearing to sit next to Michael.

I did not want to be shoved off a bed again.

"Yeah . . ." Michael hesitantly began. "Why don't you sit down?"

"No." I forcefully said. "I'm fine. Anyway, that noise, was me. I . . . I had been sitting on Ashton's bed and we started arguing and he shoved me off the bed."

"Im sure he didn't mean anything." Michael smiled softly.

"But he never apologized." I said.

"Just wait it out. He'll come around."

I couldn't believe this. Without saying anything, I left. I walked past Ashton and Heidi, who were snuggled up in the living room watching TV. Heidi gave me that smug look of hers. I glared back.

***

"Daisy!" Ashton called from somewhere in our suite (?).

"Yes?" I looked up from my phone; I had been texting Carter.

"Come here." he responded. I got up and went to where him and Heidi was.

"Why did you take Heidi's makeup?" Ashton asked.

"I didn't."

"You were the last person to walk towards the bathroom where it was," Ashton looked disappointed, "so it must have been you."

"Why would I want her stupid makeup?" I snarled, glaring over at Heidi.

Heidi made a noise, as if she was choking back a sob. I rolled my eyes; here we go again.

"I'd check her room." Heidi commented, wiping at her fake tears.

Ashton nodded and got up, walking towards the room I stayed in alone. Luke, Michael and Calum all were in the same room. Ashton and Heidi in another. I was left alone, with an extra, empty bed beside me.

I felt lonely and unwanted in that room.

I hated it.

I followed Ashton and Heidi into my lonely room.

"Aha." Ashton grabbed something off the dresser. A tube of mascara was in his hand.

I turned to see Heidi smirking. She set me up.

"I didn't take it. Heidi put it there. Ash, I swear." I cried.

"I'm tired of all your lies." Ashton said. "Daisy, you're making it easy to want to send you back to the orphanage."

I chocked back a sob. And not a fake one, like Heidi did.

Ashton and Heidi left my room, leaving me to cry alone. How could he just say that.

What was Heidi turning him into?

Ten minutes later I heard a new voice somewhere in the suite and Calum.

"Daisy, come meet someone." Luke called through the door. I wiped my eyes and tried to make it look like I hadn't been crying.

I went out my room to see Calum hugging some girl. Her hair was long and fell in brown waves. She was pretty.

"Daisy, this is my girlfriend, Danielle." Calum introduced her.

She looked at oddly. Oh God, did she see through my fake smile and know I had been crying?

Seconds later she replaced the look with a smile and gave me a friendly hug. When she pulled back her eyes boring into mine for a second too long.

It was obvious she suspected something.

Danielle stood in front of Heidi now. Heidi glared at her when Danielle introduced herself.

Danielle didn't hug Heidi, instead she walked back over to Calum.

"So, I was thinking we could go out tonight." I looked over at the sound of Ashton's voice.

Great.

I sent him a pleading look, hoping he would get the hint. But he didn't meet my eyes once.

"Yeah. That'd be fine." Calum said, hugging his girlfriend from behind. Danielle was sweet, unlike Heidi, who knew and that was glaring at her.

If looks could kill . . .

I sighed and walked back to my quiet, lonely room. How could Ashton just leave me like that?

"Daisy!" Ashton's voice yelled just as I had sat down.

I groaned and got up, walking out in the living room.

Heidi stood behind Ashton, smirking at me.

"You need to start treating Heidi nicely." Ashton said. Everyone in the room stopped and stared.

"What?"

"You hurt her feelings. Stop being a jealous little brat and be nice." Ashton said. "All the smart remarks, the dirty looks. Im tired of it."

"I didn't do anything." I cried.

I glanced at Danielle who looked at me sympathetically.

"Don't make me ground you again."

I shut my mouth and looked from Ashton to Heidi. I made a noise - something like a gasp or whine - and turned on my heel, running back to my room.

I locked the door and slid to the floor. Ashton's evil girlfriend was going to be the death of me.

***

If you guys were wondering about when I'll update the answer is whenever lol I dont have a specific updating schedule, like updates on every Tuesdays or something, so I'll update whenever I write a new chapter (meaning you might get an update twice a day, or three times a week)

So, yeah. But how are you guys? MITAM comes out tomorrow omfg Im so excited :-)

Please vote & comment!

- Mickey