Thanks Auntie!:)

( Sydney) PLAYER 1                                      (Craig)  PLAYER 2

                   516,046                                                            510,913

                                            PLAYER 1 WINS!

Sydney smiled silently to herself as the results of the bet dawned on her. Of course she’d won. Both of her friends were in that song.. It would be impossible.

Sydney: “Yum! I can already taste my breakfast.”

Craig: “It’s clearly broken. It gave you my score,” He said teasingly.

Sydney: “Oh shut up, you big baby. You’re just mad cause you got beat by a girl.”

Craig: “You’re right, I am, and then on top of that I have to bring her breakfast.[ he laughs]”

Sydney playfully shoved Craig’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, you’ll survive sore loser, but if it means that much, I’ll take you to the mall tomorrow to make up for it.”

Craig: “Great, and now she’s taking “the guy” to the mall. Can you make me look any worse?”

Sydney: “Sorry, I’ll shutup.”

Craig: “I’m just kidding,  think it’d be fun.”

Sydney: “Alright, well I gotta go, my friends are probably wondering where I am.”

She said as she exited the arcade room.

Sydney: “Wait, I almost forgot, my room number is 143, you thought you’d get off that easy?”

 “Just hoping for the best..” he joked as he looked at her face.

Craig: “ Wait do I know you from somewhere?”

Sydney: “Uh. No you don’t.”

She quickly turned her head and continued walking as the door closed behind her.

1 Hour Earlier

[ In the car, with the girls.]

Reynna: “ Okay guys, you know how we’re going to go visit my aunt in two days?”

Everyone nods.

Reynna: “And you know how Sydney and Jaden have been texting about how they miss each other?”

All: “Yeahhhhh..”

Reynna: “Well, I’ve arranged it so that my Aunt can go pick him up from the airport. Sydney can see him when we go visit her on Friday. I mean he’s gonna be there by tommorow so we can leave to go anytime after that.”

Joanne: “Oh my gosh, I can’t wait to see her reaction. Jaden and her have been best friends since they were in like Kindergarten, and I haven’t seen them  too far apart since I met her.”

Ashton: “ How’d you pull that off girl?”

Reynna: “Well you know..” She said haughtily.