Thanks Jakeyyy -___-

In the boy's room...

Roc's Point Of View.

Prod and Ray were already downstairs in the lobby waiting on Princeton and I. We were suppossed to be going to meet up with Craig's new friend, Sydney. I slipped on a black t-shirt that read 'KEEP CALM AND TAKE CARE' in bold, white letters and a pair of dark skinny jeans. The white vans I wore were outlined with black stitching.

Me: "Let's go Prince. I don't want them waiting all day for us."

Jacob had always been the slowest one to get ready out of the entire group. It was mainly because of all his hair. I always encouraged him to cut some of it off, but he never listened. He argued that by cutting off his hair he'd be destroying himself in the process. He believed, almost religiously, that his curly hair was his trademark. He quickly began puttin his clothes on. I texted Craig. 'be down in five.'

Me: "Well, I'm gonna go ahead and stand with everybody down in the lobby. Craig's probably dying to introduce us to this girl, and I can't lie, she seems pretty cool.When you finish just meet us by the front desk."

Prince: " iight man."

I dropped my wallet into my back pocket and looped my index finger through my car keys. Hopefully, Keisha had transferred it to the hotel by now. I was the only one out of the crew who had my liscence because I was also the only one Keisha trusted enough to drive responsibly. I walked down the hall and into the elevator. I travelled through the silent halls until I reached the entrance of the corridor. I almost had a heart attack when I realized who was patiently waiting right next to Ray and Craig. . . and JADEN? Had Craig invited him? All I could do was stare. She slid her earphones into her ears and swung her feet onto Jaden's lap, all without taking her eyes off of her phone. My heart sank. Were her and Jaden going out? It obvious we weren't the only one's who knew Jaden. My mind was so focused on the situation at hand that I hadn't even heard Princeron coming down the hall.

Prince: "Yo! Roc? What you looking at?"

Everybody immediately turned to look at us. Sydney was the last one to look up, and when she saw me, her facial expression quickly changed from curiousity to anger.

Thanks a lot Jacob.