I Won't Tell A Soul

Start from the beginning

Lachlan: "God damn for a second there I forgot where I was, all I could smell was the food and I just got lost. I didn't even know you were hugging me."

Jess: "Wow I didn't know I was that good. Come on Mitch is in his room recording I think. Just knock if your going to say hi. Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes."

Lachlan: "Ok sweet thank you Jess I really appreciate the effort."

Jess: "It's no problem man."

Lachlan: "Oh shit hey where will I be staying?"

Jerome: "Well you can either stay in your old room. Or bunk up with someone. The room you were staying in before is currently filled with boxes. Sorry about that. So if you want the room to yourself you can just move some boxes out of the way. It wouldn't take too long but I know how badly you want to be with Mitch."

I punched him in the arm lightly before laughing to him. I picked up my bags and started to walk towards Mitch's room. As I got closer I slowed my steps and my beating heart. I love this guy so fucking much. And no one actually know how badly I needed to be here. They did find it weird as to why I came to these guys and not head off to see Rob or Preston. I knocked once on Mitch's door after listening in. No sounds were heard aside from a single sob. I saw Mitch as soon as he opened the door. Tears falling from his face. I dropped my bags instantly and pulled him close to me. Tightening my arms around him. I felt him instantly pull his arms up and let his hands fall around my neck. He started to sob harder so I lightly moved my bags inside with my feet before stepping inside and closing the door behind me. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist, before I gently moved over and lay him down on his bed. His tears were letting up ever so slightly. As I pulled away from him, I saw his blushing red face as he lifted a single hand to lightly and slowly cup my cheek.

Lachlan: "Mitch what's wrong Hun? Are you ok?"

He nodded his head but I knew he wasn't fine. I looked at him and copied his actions. Lightly cupping and stroking his cheek with my thumb in an attempt to calm him down.

Mitch: "I just..."

Lachlan: "Mitch please be carefully. Think before you speak man. I don't like seeing you like this. It breaks my fucking heart man."

I saw him starting to sob louder so I started to lightly coo and shh him. His sobbing became quieter and almost inaudible. But it was still there. As I looked into his eyes. I could tell he was staring back at me. But in his eyes I didn't see sadness or anguish. I saw love and affection. I could see it in his eyes how much he liked me. And I hoped it was the same feeling I had for him. My suspicions were confirmed right when he leaned up and caught my lips in his own. His legs still wrapped around my waist I slowly lifted him up and lay him down properly on his bed. Still not removing our lips from where they were. I loved the soft feeling as they pressed against my own. It made me feel so special. That after all this time I could be happy with the man I have been dreaming about for so long. As he started to pull away from me. I could see him starting to tear up again.

Lachlan: "Hey Mitch. I've wanted to kiss you for so fucking long. Hold you in my arms and feel your lips pressed against my own. I don't know how long you have wanted it. But I have waited for years. And I have never been so happy in my life. Please baby talk to me. Why are you so upset. I fucking love you Mitchell. And I need to know if your ok."

Mitch: "I'm fine I just."

Lachlan: "I will slap a hoe if someone hurt you."

Mitch: "I'm scared of two things. The first being how Jerome and Jess will react to me kissing you. I've never done anything with a boy before and I'm so fucking scared."

Lachlan: "Nothing will happen Mitchy I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you or come anywhere near you."

Mitch: "I love you Lachlan."

Lachlan: "I love you too Mitch. What's the second thing your scared of?"

Mitch: "You."

Lachlan: "What? Why are you scared of me?"

Mitch: "Because you can't stay with me. And I'm so fucking scared about whether or not we can keep this up after you leave. No one fucking knows I even have these feelings for you and I'm so scared."

Lachlan: "Mitch baby listen to me. I love you so much. I have loved you for fucking a very long time. And every time I see your face on Skype I get so fucking happy. To lay here beside you in your bed. After just kissing you. I can think of nothing fucking better than what we just did. I love you Mitch. And I want nothing more than to call you mine. I don't care if I never come to America or you guys never come to Australia again. I don't care because I'm still going to love you to the moon and back. You make me so happy and I really want to be with you. Why don't we try it out for the next three weeks that I'm here. And in that time we will know about whether or not we are able to do this ok?"

I could see him thinking about every word I said. Each thought that went through his mind I wish I could read and tell him how I felt about m. Without having to make it vocal and out loud in case Jerome hears me.

Mitch: "Secret?"

Lachlan: "It can be a secret. I promise I won't tell a soul."

Mitch: "Not even Jerome, not even Jess?"

Lachlan: "Mitch I swear to you I promise. I won't tell a soul."