35. I Bet You Won't Love Me

Start from the beginning

Harry has big arms, that he knows, but he shouldn't be able to touch his elbows when hugging the boy.

But, he pushes those thoughts out of his mind and focuses on the boy in front of him, the one he's kissing and would never stop kissing if he didn't have to.

"I wish," Harry says, pulling apart for a second despite Louis' whines of protest. "That I could kiss you forever. I never get tired of kissing you, and I never will," he says, capturing Louis' lips in his once more.

"Me, too," the older says against his lips.

They kiss for a minute or so, before Harry pulls away, completely out of breath.

And honestly, he wouldn't have brought it up.

He wouldn't have brought up the fact that Louis threw up his food yesterday.

He wouldn't have brought it up if he didn't feel Louis' stomach grumble, aching for food and hear the boy cough to cover up the sounds.

"Um, Lou," Harry says, pulling away far enough so that their noses are no longer touching, but close enough that his arms are still wrapped around Louis.

"Hm?" He asks.

"I know you don't want to talk about it... but I think we should bring up what happened yesterday," Harry says, hating the way that Louis flinches at his words and hating the fact that it's his fault.

Yet, the boy sighs. "I know," Louis says. "We do."

"Alright, come on," Harry responds, pressing one last kiss to his favorite set of lips in the entire world before getting out of bed.

"What're you doing?" Louis asks, confused. He sits up and watches Harry move, mainly staring at his bum.

Harry looks back and notices what Louis' doing. "Perv," he jokes, mimicking what the boy said a few minutes ago.

Louis smiles, getting out of bed and walking over to the boy.

"What?" He asks, innocently. He grabs Harry's ass and squeezes it, going up on his tip toes to graze his lips against the boy's. "You've a great bum. I'm going to appreciate it."

Harry flushes, from the touch and the words both, and cups Louis' cheeks. He deepens the kiss and gets distracted, closing his eyes and drinking in the boy in front of him before remembering what he has planned and breaking apart.

"You just can't get enough of me, huh?" Louis winks.

Harry shakes his head. "I really can't, no."

Louis laughs and grabs one of Harry's jumpers, throwing it on. It falls just below his thighs.

Harry puts on the lilac sweater he loves so much, throwing on white fuzzy socks while Louis wears the black ones.

They walk into the kitchen, Louis following Harry, and the younger boy tells the older to sit on the lounge.

Louis does, his legs crossed as he lays his head on the back of the couch. He tries not to look into the kitchen, wanting to keep the surprise a surprise.

"Babe? What're you doing in there?" Louis calls out, grabbing his phone and flipping through it.

His eyes widen when he sees a new text from Fizzy. Tears spring out from his eyes before he can stop them. His hand flies up to cover his mouth and he drops his phone onto the ground subconciously.

"Oh my god!" He cries, sobbing into his hand.

"Lou?" Harry calls out, running out of the kitchen to the lounge room to see Louis on the floor, crying.