Chapter 15

After a while, the club decided on going to the lake.

"Hey, why don't you two change into your bathing suits!" The twins said, looking at Amaya and Haruhi.

Amaya felt her cheeks flush a bit and shook her head, "Sorry, but I'd rather not."

The twins looked at her with deadpan faces, "You do swim, right?" They asked.

"O-Of course!" Amaya stuttered.

"Then change into your bathing suit." Hikaru said.

"But it's alm-most w-winter. I-I bet the w-water is f-freezing!" Amaya said, her cheeks flushing a bit more.

"Actually, this is an Ootori resort." Kyoya said, "My family has installed water heaters all around the lake. And we did so without harming any of the wildlife in it." He smiled, "It may be winter, but the lake feels exactly as if it were still summer."

"I t-though your f-family wor-rked in the m-medical business." Amaya said, looking at Kyoya.

"Well, in a way this could be theripudic." Kyoya started to explain.  "All the people who get breaks in winter who want to be able to visit a lake in their winter break, they can now do it here. And with the glass barrier surrounding it and keeping the snow out, it's almost exactly like a summer vacation at the lake. I suggest you try to make the most of it."

"So, Y-you're pretty m-much telling m-me to change in-nto a bathing s-suit." Amaya asked. She sighed, "I-I have n-no choice, d-do I?"

"Nope!" The twins said, smiling and pushing her into her assigned room, shutting the door.

"We're not letting you out until you change!"  Hikaru said through the door.

Amaya sighed and walked to her duffle bag and unzipped it, taking out a dark purple two piece.  Out of all the bathing suits I brought, I had to bring this one. She sighed and undressed, easily changing into it. She looked at herself in the mirror.

The bathing suit looked like a typical bikini, dark purple with noddle thin straps that wrapped around her neck, leaving her back open. She walked back to her bag and grabbed one of her sundress, a plain white one, and slipped it over. She knocked on the door, "H-Hikaru, Ko-oaru?"  She called out, "I changed."  She saw the door open and looked at the twins deadpan faces.

"Where's your bathing suit?" Hikaru asked.

"I-It's under the s-sundress." Amaya said.

The twins shrugged and let Amaya out, they whispered something, glanced at Amaya, and smiled, causing Amaya to fell a bit unnerved.

She walked into the room everyone was waiting in, "O-Okay, I'm r-ready." She muttered, seeing Haruhi wearing a pink dress with jeans underneath it. She felt a pair of eyes on her and turned to see Kyoya staring at her, when he saw her looking, he started to write in his book.

"Then let's go!" Tamaki exclaimed happily. The group headed out of the cottage and towards the lake, where they heard some shouts of joy.

"Is the park already open, Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes, but the people already here shouldn't be a bother. They are rich families of course." He led them to an empty spot, a ways away from the families already there. "This should do."

The club set up a spot, laying down a beach towel and an umbrella, even though the umbrella was unnecessary.

Amaya followed Haruhi and sat underneath the umbrella, watching as the host club got into the water, well, except for Kyoya and the twins. Amaya felt two pairs of eyes on her and she was suddenly tackled, she shouted out in suprise as her sundress was pulled off, and she turned to see the twins holding it, smiling.

"You look nice Amaya." Hikaru said, holding the dress.

"Yeah, you should go swimming."

Amaya looked at them, a blush rising to her cheeks. "H-Hey, g-give th-hat b-back!" She exclaimed.

The twins glanced at each other, "Nah." They said, "Not unless you swim."

Suddenly Amaya saw Kyoya walk up behind the twins and grab the dress from their hands, sighing.

"I would appreciate it of you wouldn't undress any of the hosts." He said, "Who knows, Amaya could of not been wearing a bathing suit underneath the dres." He handed the dress back to Amaya and smiled, "I suggest you pay more attention to your surroundings."

"O-Okay... Thanks K-Kyoya-senpai..." Amaya muttered, slipping the dress back on and walking back to the beach towel, her face almost red with embarrassment. She looked up and watched as the rest of the club played in the water, and she felt drawn to it. Standing up she walked towards the water, letting it wash over her feet, surprisingly, the water was warm, and relaxing. She glanced around and saw that nobody was looking and she slipped off her dress and quickly placed it on the beach towel, running back to the lake and diving in, relaxing more as the water engulfed her.

She opened her eyes underwater and saw a pair of legs, she smiled and propelled herself towards them, pulling whoever was standing her underneath. She broke the surface and laughed, taking deep breaths in between laughs. She saw Tamaki jump out of the water, prepared to attack whoever attacked him, stopping when he saw Amaya wading in the water laughing.

"Amaya?" Tamaki said, looking at her in shock. Then he smiled and basically tackled her, "My daughter is having fun!" He exclaimed, keeping Amaya into a death hug.

"Hey boss, I think you may be killing her..." Koaru said.

Amaya pushed away from Tamaki, "I'm not your freaking d-daughter, alright!" She exclaimed. "Go bother Haruhi or something."

Suddenly Tamaki backed away, pointing shakily to Amaya's arm. "A-Amyay?"

Amaya looked at her arm, seeing an average sized water bug on her arm. She calmly turned around and took it off, throwing it into the deeper part of the water, placing her hands in the water to sort of wash them. "There." She said simply, suddenly, she saw Tamaki be abducted by the twins, leaving her to stand in the water with Honey and Mori behind her.

~Kyoya's POV~
Kyoya was sitting on the beach towel, writing down in his binder when he saw the twins pull Tamaki towards him.

"Amaya's almost like Haruhi." Hikaru was saying.

"What do you mean?"  Tamaki asked, looking at the twins.

"We mean she's not scared of anything!" Koaru said.

Kyoya looked up, "I assume you're turning the into a game, like last time?" He looked up at the three. Of course he already knew her fear, but he also knew there was no stopping them from making it into a game. He instead pulled out some pictures out of a folder he had in his binder, smiling.  "If so, than why don't we have a little prize?"

The three looked at the pictures, blushing.

The pictures were like Haruhi's, one was of Amaya in her gym wear playing basketball, another she was in her bathing suit, lounging in the sand. The third and final one was just of her sitting in the park, seemingly staring at nothing. Though she had a far out look.

"Where did you get those?" The twins asked.

"That's for me to know, and for you to never reach the point of finding out." Kyoya said, smiling and putting the pictures away.

The twins smiled, "The deadline is tomorrow morning." They said together.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Honey asked, walking up to them.

"We're going to figure out Amaya's fear." The twins said, "We did assume it was the dark, but we're pretty sure it just unnerves her, at least that's what she said." They shrugged and looked at each other. "She wasn't really stuttering much."

"Then I'll play, and so will Takashi!"

Kyoya shifted his glasses, and smiled, "Then let the games begin."