Chapter 2

Amaya was standing in the door way, staring at six rather cute boys and one cross dressing girl. Gigi was with them, floating around.

"Welcome, princess." A blond boy said, walking up to Amaya and bowing. "What brings you to the Host Club?"

"This is a... host club?" Amaya asked, her usual emotionless face showing shock.

Gigi floated up to Amaya, her eyes sparkling as much as a ghosts eyes could. "Let's stay!"

Amaya glanced at Gigi, who was smiling widely. "S-sorry. I have to go." She muttered.

"Come on, Amaya! This will be fun!" Gigi whined.

"But my princess." Blondie said. "You'd be treated well if you stayed."

Amaya looked at Gigi, then she sighed, unable to resist her begging face. "Look. Would it be fine if I sat in a nook near a window?" She asked. "I want to see what this club is about before I... partake... in the activities."

"Of course." Blondie said. He led her towards a windowsill and she sat down, placing her shoulder bag on the ground, and taking out her pencil and sketchbook, watching as Gigi floated around the boys.

"Thanks Amaya!" Gigi said, excitement filling her voice. "This will be fun!" She smiled widely. "Who knew a school like this would have a host club!"

Amaya grunted in reply. Then she looked up as the doors opened and girls walked in, each sitting at a different table. None of them seemed to notice her, they all seemed to be all hooked on the boys, which was good for Amaya.

Amaya sketched each one of the hosts, along with Gigi right next to each of them as she listened to each conversation.

"Oh Tamaki!" A girl sighed towards the Blondie.

"Hikaru..." One twin said.

"Koaru..." Hikaru replied.

"Wow Kyoya! You're so smart!" A girl said to Glasses boy.

"Honey is so cute! But Mori is so strong and silent!" A girl said to the Lolita and the silent giant.

"Haruhi, I find it adorable that you cook for your family!"

Amaya looked at each host, now knowing their names, and knowing exactly what this host club was like. She stood up and slipped her sketchbook and pencil in her shoulder bag, then she headed out of the room, going unnoticed by the girls and the hosts. It was better to go unnoticed than to be noticed and looked at strangely.

As she was walking out of the school, she saw Gigi float up bedside her. "Why'd you have to leave?" She pouted.

Amaya glanced at Gigi, "I had seen enough." She said, looking back in front of her. "The host club is just a bunch of boys being players. Not really my style." She said.

"But you should of stayed for a full day, princess~" Gigi said, mimicking the Blondie, or Tamaki, "I mean, you never even got their names!"

"Yes I did." Amaya said. "Blondie is Tamaki, Twin one is Hikaru, Twin two is Koaru, glasses accountant from hell is Kyoya, little blond is Honey, and Silent Giant is Mori."

"Oh... you did get their names..."

Amaya just headed home, walking into her mansion. Many people would think she lived in an actual morgue. Those people, in Amaya's opinion, were idiots, only concerned with their own life. She opened the door to her room and sighed, looking out the window at the setting sun. Then again. Everyone is an idiot in their own way, even me. She opened her window and leaned out of it, watching the people, and ghosts walk by.

"Amaya, you're being gloomy again!" Gigi said.

"What? I can't brood while looking at the setting sun?"

"Not when you're looking so sad!"

Amaya straightened up and stretched. "A maid will be here soon to bring me to dinner." She headed to the bathroom and started to brush her hair.

"Your parents are back from their trip... aren't they?" Gigi asked.

Amaya stopped brushing her hair, she placed the brush calmly down and fiddled with the bow on her dress. "Yeah... they got home this morning, right after I left for school."

It was silent for a while. Amaya and her parents did get along pretty well, they just disagreed on one thing. Talking with the afterlife. Her parents thought they should just let the ghosts wallow in their misery and sorrow, and after they're done, they'll pass on. Amaya didn't think that same thing, instead, she thought that she should help the ghosts pass over to the other side. Her parents even disapproved of Gigi.

"Gigi. When I'm with my parents, don't talk to me. Don't even acknowledge me." She said.

"I know." Gigi muttered. "I'll start now." She put her head down and slouched, walking around as if she didn't see or feel anything except sorrow. It pained Amaya, but the teen forced herself to ignore Gigi.

Amaya jumped at a knock on the door.

"Come in." Amaya said, and she watched the door open.

"Miss Tanaki? Dinner is ready, please, if you would."

"Yes, thank you for the notice." Amaya said. She glanced one last time at Gigi then headed downstairs to the dining room.