Chapter 17

So sorry for the delay everyone! I forgot I had to update yesterday!!
______________________

The next day, Amaya met everyone in the dining hall, yawning and rubbing her eyes tiredly. She felt the hosts looking at her and she looked back, tilting her head a bit she looked at them. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"You look so cute!" Tamaki gushed.

Amaya was wearing a form fitting long sleeved gray shirt with the yin yang symbol in the middle. The shirt was tucked into a white skirt that reached down to her knees. Her hair was tied up in a bun. "Thanks, Senpai." She said sleepily, sitting down in a chair next to Kyoya. She noticed some trays of food in front of them, and everyone was grabbing some of the contents on the trays.  Amaya grabbed a biscuit, biting into the flakey goodness. She started to wake up, looking around the table and watching what was happening.

The twins were sitting side by side, whispering to each other, probably planing something, Tamaki was pestering Haruhi, Honey was eating a small cake, while Mori was calmly eating his breakfast. Kyoya was typing on his laptop, not paying attention to Amaya much.

"Thank's for the light..." Amaya whispered, looking at Kyoya.

He looked at her and smiled slightly, "No problem."  He said, smiling. There was something in his eyes, but Amaya couldn't place it. She just shrugged and continued to eat.

After everyone ate, they all walked outside and a cool breeze hit them, lifting  Amaya's skirt up a bit, she blushed, holding her hands down in front of it. "Where are we going?" She asked, looking up at the club.

"There's a small shopping center not too far away, I though it would be relaxing to go and walk around." Kyoya said, looking back at Amaya.

"Okay, that sounds fun!"  Amaya said, smiling. "Hey Kyoya, about yesterday. Y-you won't tell a-anyone about t-that, right?"

"I gain nothing in doing so, so, why should I?" Kyoya said, glancing at her.

"T-Thanks." Amaya thanked him again. After about another ten minutes of walking, the club arrived in the shopping center. Amaya noticed a jewelry shop. She stopped in front of it and stared at a necklace. It was a simple pearl necklace, but it caught Amaya's attention. She stayed standing there until Tamaki called out for her.

"Hey, come on Amaya, we don't want to loose you!" He exclaimed.

Amaya looked over to them and smiled warmly, "Coming, Tamaki-senpai!" Amaya said and ran up to them, joining up the group. She didn't see Kyoya anywhere, but assumed he was probably just off doing something. She just shrugged and continued walking with the others.

"Hey, why don't we stop here?" Tamaki said, pointing excitedly to an old record store, Amaya glanced inside, not even seeing any records in there, except she saw a book titled 'You need to f*cking eat'.

"Yeah, probably not the best idea, senpai." Amaya said with a deadpan face.

"Yeah, how about we go somewhere else." Haruhi muttered.

"How about over here?" The twins asked, pointing over to a bowling rink.

"That's a good idea, Koaru, Hikaru." Kyoya said, walking up to the group.

"Bowling. I like it." Amaya said.

The group walked inside and the got a lane, logging in everyone, Hikaru was Thing 1, Koaru, Thing 2, Haruhi, precious daughter, Amaya, Ghost girl, Tamaki, Kinglyness, Kyoya, The Devil- Amaya was pretty sure the twins were behind that nickname- Honey was Killer Bunny, Mori was Silent Giant.

Soon, they were all playing, Tamaki loosing badly already, Amaya was second worst, Honey was third, then Haruhi, Hikaru and Koaru were tied, and Kyoya was first.

It was now Amaya's turn, and she pulled her arm back, then forwards and let go of the ball, watching in surprise as it rolled down the middle and hit all of the pins in one shot. "I got a strike." She muttered, she turned to Kyoya, "I got a strike!" She shouted out in joy.

"Good job, Amaya." The twins said, pulling a thumbs up.

"That's great." Kyoya said. Amaya swore she saw a genuine smile on his face.

Tamaki was in the corner, pouting. "I'm the worst. I don't deserve to be the king..."

Amaya walked over to Tamaki, "Aw, come on Tamaki, you're n-not the worst... We're all just... B-better..." Dear God... That sounds worse!

That seemed to make him start growing mushrooms. Amaya looked at him, and looked back at the group, who were all staring at him, along with some other people.

"I'm terrible w-when people a-are like this." Amaya said to herself.  She walked over to the group and walked up to Haruhi, "Hey Haruhi... You think y-you could... M-maybe..." She glanced at Tamaki and Haruhi sighed and walked over to him, saying something and he immediately perked up.

After that, the rest of the day went by smoothly, Kyoya won the game, The twins tied for second, Honey got third, Mori got fourth, Amaya got fifth, Haruhi got sixth, and Tamaki got dead last.

As they were heading out, they continued to walk around the shopping center, and headed home when it started to get dark, all of them packing for the ride home the next day.