Chapter 12

The costume in the media spot is the one Amaya will be wearing for this chapter. Also, I know this is a day early, and a chapter will be coming out tomorrow, but I just thought you guys deserved something today! So, enjoy!

-Sin
--------------------------------
Amaya held her shopping bag close to her as she walked to the school, even though the courage competition was tomorrow, the whole high school was having a costume party the day before Holloween. Of course it was after dark.

"How could you have a Holloween party in the day?" Hikaru had said when Amaya suggested that he school should hold it earlier.

Amaya looked up and saw the sky was getting dark, looking down, she saw the school was already bustling with people in costumes. Amaya walked past them holding the bag in hand.

"Amaya!" Tamaki shouted out, running up to her, wearing a royal King costume, "Where's your costume?"

Amaya held up the bag for him to see, "It's right here." She said, smiling slightly. Amaya was just wearing a a short sleeved white tee with some jean shorts, "I was planning on changing here."

"Well, then get changed! You don't want to miss much of the party!" He said, walking off to entertain some girls.

"I won't miss much. Promise." Amaya said, she walked inside and went into the girls restroom. She walked into a stall and locked the door, quickly getting undressed and took out the costume from her bag.

The costume was two parts, a crop top styled top and a skirt that only reached mid thigh. The top was white, with two wing like sleeves over shoulders. There was a small bit of pink ruffles out of the top at the sleeves. The neckline dipped down to just the top of her cleavage. The skirt was also white and it had a small golden rope belt with vail pink ruffles flowing from it, a bit shorter than the actual skirt's length. There were two rope-like golden strings dipping down in the front of the skirt. Finally Amaya put on the golden armlets and tiny wings that hooked onto her back.

Amaya put her other clothes in the bag and put it at a designated spot where the kids at Ouran placed their stuff. She walked out of the school and into the courtyard.

"Ama-chan!" Honey shouted out, running up to her dressed as a vampire,"You look great!"

"Oh, thanks Honey-senpai." Amaya said, smiling, "You look great too!" She looked up to see Mori walking towards the two, "Oh, you're a vampire too, Mori-senpai?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Awesome!"

"Oh, hey Amaya." Haruhi said, walking up to her, wearing just a sweatshirt and cargo pants.

"No costume?" Amaya asked, looking at Haruhi.

She shook her head, "I'm not really into costumes and stuff like that, anyways, you look good Amaya."

"Thanks, Haruhi" Amaya said, then the twins walked up, wearing the same costume. They were ghosts, their open skin painted white,and their clothing was purposely torn and seemed just like rags. "Ghosts, nice."  She said, looking at the twins.

The looked at her, "That's a pretty nice costume." They said, their eyes staring at her open midsection.

Amaya blushed a tiny bit, "Hey, my eyes are up here, you twins!" She shouted, she felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly pulled away, turning around to see Kyoya dressed in a devils costume. "H-Hey Kyoya."  She said, looking up at him. "A demon, how fitting." She said.

"And I don't see how an angel is fitting for you." Kyoya said, writing in his book.

"Rude."

Kyoya smiled, "Well, I am a demon after all." He said slyly, causing Amaya to blush a bit and some girls behind her who overheard to squeal and swoon.

"Man, cold... Or hot, I guess?" Amaya realized what she said and she felt herself blushed a ton. "I-I mean, W-well..."  She  moved her two index fingers together, "You k-know what I mean."

Kyoya just smiled and Amaya heard the twins chuckling behind her. "Thank you." He said, smiling.

"No p-problem..." Amaya said, she watched the ghosts fly around happily, it was the day before Holloween, there were obviously ghosts hanging around. Holloween was practically the only day they weren't moping around, and the day before, they set up little celebrations, Hospitals and graveyards are always the places to be on days like this, along with other places, though here, there seemed

"Hey, Amaya, want to get some punch with me?" Haruhi asked, walking up beside her.

"Oh, sure Haruhi."

"I suggest you don't have the punch, Amaya..." Gigi said, floating up to her, "I may or may not of watched someone spike it. Get a can of soda instead, nobody has tampered with those from what I know of."

Amaya sweat dropped a tiny bit, Of course the punch is spiked.  What type of high school party would this be if it wasn't.  I mean, it's not like there are any teachers around here. She sighed.  "Hey, Haruhi, why don't we have some soda instead."

Haruhi looked at Amaya, a bit confused.

"I'm just wearing something white, and if punch spilled on it, it would never get out." Amaya said, quickly thinking up a lie.

"I guess that's understandable." Haruhi said, walking towards the coolers, "and who knows, someone might of spiked the punch also."

"Yeah."  Amaya said, walking past a kid who was drinking the punch. "I wouldn't be suprised."

The two grabbed some soda and walked back to the others, who were all flirting with girls.

"Wow, the host club never stops, do they?" Gigi asked, standing right beside Amaya. "Also, weren't you panicked about it being dark for the past week. You don't seem scared now."

Amaya looked at Gigi, pure terror on her face, "Are you k-kidding me, bitch I'm terrified." She said, "I'm just hiding it, that's all."  She saw some people looking at her and she blushed a bit, then walked towards the host club, taking a sip of her soda as she watched.

"The competition is coming up, isn't it Amaya." Hikaru said, leaning on Amaya's shoulder, his sleeve separating his bare skin from hers.

"You'll have to try to scare us." Koaru said, leaning on the other shoulder.

"Good luck!" They said together, smiling.

"Oh, thanks, but I won't need it." Amaya said slyly, a creepy little smile on her face, her eyes widened just a bit, and her head tilted, making her look a bit more creepy, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve." She said, then she walked right past them, and joined with the other hosts, leaving the twins to stare at her frightened.

----------------
So, I know it ain't Holloween yet, but who the hell says you can't get spoopy before Holloween? Nobody, that's who! so enjoy the spoopy three chapters of Holloween my friends.

-Sin