Chapter 22

So, Wattpad decided to be a jerk, and deleted this whole chapter! So, now I have to rewrite it... Anyways, this is the last chapter, so, I hope you enjoy it.

-Sin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya was standing in the hospital room, looking at her body. In her opinion, it was weird seeing herself like this. She was all bandaged up, and the doctors said that there was a faint chance she would live, so Kyoya made sure they tried everything, he did own this hospital after all.

The others had already left, so now, it was just her and Kyoya, and it was almost time for the sun to rise, and Amaya was ready, Kyoya on the other hand had fallen asleep out of grief and exhaustion around midnight.

"Amaya!" Gig said, entering the room through the door.

"Gigi! I'm so glad to see you!" Amaya exclaimed.

"I forgot to tell you something! You have to be touching your body's heart as the sun rises, or else you won't be returned!" She said.

Amaya looked at her, "Got it." She said, walking up to her body and placing her hand over her heart on the body. "Thanks Gigi." She said with a smiled.

"It was my pleasure." Gigi said, her voice shaking, "Goodbye, I'll talk to you again someday."

Amaya looked over at her friend in confusion, but she didn't have much time to think about what she said before her spirit had started to glow, and she was suddenly sucked back into her body, the world becoming dark, and a dull pain everywhere. She opened her eyes and focused them on the plain white ceiling above.

"We did it Gigi." She said, a small smiled on her face.

No response.

"Gigi?" Amaya asked, looking over to where he friend had just been. She wasn't there, there was nothing.

But in doing so, you have to sacrifice something you hold dear. Gigi's words rang in her head. She wasn't talking about Kyoya, she was talking about Amaya's ability to see the whole other world out there. The world of the undead was now lost to her, and she wouldn't be able to see them again. That must of been her sacrifice to be revived.

"Oh Gigi, if only I had known." She muttered.

"Amaya?" A groggy voice said as Kyoya lifted his head.

"Kyoya, I-I'm so glad y-you're here." Amaya whispered, she was suddenly embraced by him.

"Never leave me like that again, got it?" He said.

"Of course. I'll never l-leave you... Ever." Amaya said, her mind swirling with grief of her lost friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the futureness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No POV~

It's been a couple years since the accident, and everyone had graduated from both Hightschool, and collage, moving on swiftly with their lives.

A couple years later after graduation, Tamaki asked Haruhi out, and to everyone's surprise, Haruhi said yes, and now, the two are a happy couple with a brown haired indigo eyed boy named Tahi, and a blonde haired brown eyes girl, named Haki.

The twins married another set of twins, and now both have beautiful sons, who look almost identical, the only thing separating them were their eye colors. Hikaru's son, Hakino, had a pair of Amber eyes just like his father's. While Koaru's son, Koagu, had a set of sky blue eyes, which any girl would melt in, other then that little difference, the two were identical to the last freckle on their faces, and the shade of their messy brown hair.

Honey and Mori didn't marry, but now, they run some dojo's Honey's family owns, and they were quite happy with their lives, training the next generation of Martial arts masters.

Amaya and Kyoya had also married, and a while after they had a child of their own, a daughter to be exact. Amaya somehow convinced Kyoya to name her Gigi, to Kyoya, it was just a name, but to Amaya, the name resembled something much more then anyone could ever imagine.

When Gigi had grown to 4 years of age, she ran to her mother, saying she saw a girl a little older then her in her room, and like any mother would do, she went to investigate, seeing nobody there, she turned to her daughter and asked her what this girl looked like, and Gigi responded with.

"She had brown hair, it was cut short, way above her shoulders! And she wasn't wearing any shoes, but she was wearing some clothes, though they were all torn and ragged! Oh, and her eyes! They had a red tint to them!"

Amaya felt her eyes water when her daughter told heR this, she hugged her closely, and told Gigi, "If you ever see that girl again, don't be afraid, she's a very close friend of your mothers." She whispered to her daughter, a single tear rolling down her face. "And hopefully, she'll be a very dear friend to you, my precious Gigi." She muttered.

She Sees Them (OHSHC) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें