Chapter 8

The dress in the media spot (on the top if your on phone/IPad or whatever your using, one the side for computer) is the maid dress she will be wearing.

- Sin
___________________

After a couple days, Amaya was now standing in front of Ouran, nervous and excited to be back. She took a deep broth and walked inside, immediately surrounded by the host club. She looked around at them wildly, confused on how they got there.

"Wow, you're popular, aren't you." Gigi teased. She had finally decided to come with Amaya to school again. "What happened while I was gone?"

"Long story." Amaya muttered, only for Gigi to hear. She sighed and looked over at Tamaki. "Mind telling me what this is all about?"

"Well." Hikaru said.

"You did say you would join the club." Koaru added.

"And it just so happens classes are starting an hour later today!"

"Wait, you joined the club!?" Gigi exclaimed.

Amaya looked at the hosts in shock, then she sighed, knowing there was no escape from these... idiots. She watched as they headed to the club room, listening as Tamaki rambled on about the pros of having Amaya start as a maid.

"It's great, because now Haruhi can host the whole time, along with everyone else!" He said, hooking his arm around Amaya's neck.

Amaya looked at him, "Well, I can't say I'll be prefect at the job.  This is my first day after all. Let's just hope I don't break any dishes."

Kyoya adjusted his glasses and looked at Amaya, "If you do, you'll have to pay us back."

Amaya felt a shiver run up her spine and she looked over at him, "You know, you're not normal."

"Neither are you."

Amaya just looked at him, Does he know? She thought, then they reached music room 3. When they opened the door, rose petals blew out onto them.

"How the hell do you guys keep these going! I mean seriously, such a waste." Amaya said.

"Mommy!" Tamaki cried out, "Our new daughter is using curse words!" He grabbed onto Kyoya, sobbing.

"Tamaki. Hell isn't a bad word."

"Who's Mommy?"  Gigi asked, then she looked at Kyoya, "Oh glasses is mommy."

"There she goes again!!" Tamaki exclaimed, crying.

Amaya sighed and walked into the room. "So, we have about half an hour left, why did you bring me here?" She asked, "I mean, we can't really start any hosting."

"We want you to try on your uniform." The twins said, they were smiling and their eyes were glinting creepily. They handed her a typical maid uniform, but Amaya had a feeling that there was a twist with this uniform. "The changing rooms are over there~"

Amaya sighed and walked over holding he uniform and she walked into the changing room, she undressed and peeked out of the curtains, making sure none of the hosts were watching, luckily, they were in the other room.  She sighed in relief and shut the curtains, slipping on the dress and zipping up the back. She turned and looked in the mirror. The dress wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It was black and white, sleeveless, and had a black silk bow wrapped around her waist. She looked at the black silk choker and placed it around her neck. The dress looked nice, almost formal, though the only complaint would be that the dress only reached to mid-thigh. She turned and looked at her back, seeing that the top of the dress dipped down to just below her shoulder blades. She noticed something on the floor. She must of dropped the black silk hair tie. She picked it up and tied her hair back into a high ponytail. She sighed and stepped out of the changing room.

"I'm done." She called out to the host club, watching as they turned their heads and their eyes widened in shock, she could of sworn she saw a blush on the twins and Tamaki's faces. With all the stares, Amaya shifted her gaze away and blushed, pressing her index fingers together. "So, how does it look?"

"You look so hot!" Gigi said, floating around Amaya and looking at her.

"It looks amazing!"  The twins said, suddenly appearing behind Amaya and placing their hands on her bare shoulders. She jumped and made a squeaking sound, turning around quickly and looking at the two.

"Please don't touch my shoulders..." She muttered. If someone touched her bare skin, there's a possibility that they would be able to see ghosts, luckily, it seemed as though the twins didn't spot Gigi.

"You know, you don't have to wear that." Haruhi said.

Amaya looked over at the brunette, "Oh, I really don't mind." She said, "But I'm going to change back to the uniform, I mean, I'm not going to class in this." She turned and walked back to the changing rooms , once inside, she easily changed back and headed out, folding her uniform up and placing it in her bag. She walked out and looked back at the hosts, "I'll see you guys after school." She walked pit of the room and headed to her classroom, with Gigi not to far behind.