Chapter 52

You both broke apart and carried on your walk glancing at the shimmering, transparent water. You both got back to your room, changed into pjs and watched a film whilst eating popcorn you got from room service. The first night went as good as it could. Smiling as you were being spooned by Thomas. Him sat at the edge of the sofa, your back flush against his chest. One of his arms in the arm chair and the other draped across your stomach lazily. Your legs were crossed with your hands in the pop corn and the other on one of his legs with the big fluffy duvet over both of you. With the light dimmed and the film on it was a cozy night and the faint sounds of rain pattering against the window.

You both knew you had to go to bed when you both fell asleep on the sofa. Thomas turned the film off as you brushed your teeth and set off to bed. You both slid into bed and when your tired and you have the nice cool, crisp bed sheets and duvet and pillows made it felt sooo comfy. As soon as your head hit the pillow you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window and the sun through the orange curtains made the room look like a sunset. Thomas sat up beside you, gave you a kiss and went to get ready. You did your make up, put your hair up in 2 French braids and chose some leggings with a crop top with the v shape at the bottom of it showing a little bit of your stomach.

You and Thomas grabbed your phones, key cards and purses before heading out to reception to meet the others for breakfast. You found them already at a table looking at the menu's. They spotted you guys and waved you over. You all shared good mornings and ordered breakfast. You had egg on toast (cuz ur classy like that) and the others had a cooked breakfast. You all finished your food and convos and the girls headed to the spa and the boys went out to a laser tag and amusement thing. They were also gunna find out info about a theme park you guys may go to on the last day. You hugged Thomas and kissed him. Said your good byes and have fun then went your separate ways.

You had your bikini on under your clothes so you all paid and checked in to the hotel spa. First you guys went into the steam room. All your stress melted away and it was funny cuz Edie kept complaining she couldn't breath in the heat. Drama queen much. Then you all went into the sauna and it felt so nice to just take a day to relax, that's what this holiday will be no hospitals, no drama, no school. Work. Just relaxing. You all went into the snow cave but soon got out because it was FREEZING what's relaxing bout that ?!? You went into the disco showers and laughed when holly and Charlotte started singing along to the songs but you admit you joined in when 1D came on. Next you all went into the big pool and just did some lengths but mainly stayed under the waterfall with flashing lights. You also went in the outside jacuzzi but soon got out after a bird shit all over your towels. You spent most of the day in the spa before you all got out and had afternoon tea with was mini sandwiches, scones, tea, salad and crisps. You then all had facials and back massarges. You were nearly 100% sure you fell asleep but the person doing it never said anything. You all were in different rooms so when you all met up you all got your nails done at the spa nail bar. You had natural acrylics and everyone commented on his nice they looked. You all got the open tour bus to the meeting place you guys made with the boys. You guys got of the bus and saw the boys already waiting for you. You ran up to Thomas and gave him a kiss and a hug. "How was your day?" You asked holding his hand as you walked to go exploring with the others. "It was great we went indoor rock climbing, amusements, lazier tag and we looked at the theme park and it looks good we all decided on going there on the day before last" he replied. " yh that sounds fun" you smiled."so how was your day ?" He asked. You replied "great it was so nice just relaxing with the girls with no drama just relaxing." He smiled before replying "good you deserve it" he said stroking your hand with his thumb. "Soo.." He trailed of smirking. "We're all going to a fun fair now come on .." Oh no. You thought...
END OF CHAPTER!