Chapter 2

Once u realise ur lockers are next to each other u both look at each other and laugh. You listen to his laugh and it's the most precious thing on earth,
you also check out his features for the first time. He has fluffy blonde hair that sticks up in the right places, gorgeous chocolate eyes that you could get lost into and the cutest nose and perfect lips, kissable even, u wonder what it's like to kiss them... Y/N stop it he probably doesn't like u like that! U are brought out of your daydream when he coughs awkwardly and u turn away blushing... AGAIN god what is this boy doing to you! You both grab your stuff from your lockers and you find out you have all lessons but pe and maths together ! score! Your first lesson is art with ms poppy and by luck your names are next to each other. "Guess we're art buddies then " he says with a smile... God that smile could cure cancer. You both start doing the starter activity which was drawing a bird. You look at yours and think shit I've fucked that up ! You look over at his and he had drawn the most beautiful bird ever, so detailed and shaded in the right places. "Wow" you breathed and he chuckled. "I'm not that good" he says this time him blushing. "No your bloody amazing"
(;time skip to lunch;)
In the cafe u sit with ur friends holly Georgie and Charlotte when you see him all alone and invite him to your table luckily they don't fancy him they all like the other new guy Dylan. You guys talked and ate lunch and then sat in the maths building talking about anything and everything although u swore u could see him staring at your lips now and then. You just finished telling him a story about your annoying cousin when u catch him staring at your lips again, this time u look at his to. You both started to lean in when the school bell ran! Damn ! He looked shocked and said "I'm s-sorry I d-don't know what came over m-me" he mumbled and then the worst thing that could of happened... Happened. He ran off down the stairs and you thought you heard his crying which broke you heart ..........
END OF CHAPTER

This chapter was all me. Hope you liked it, sorry if there was any mistakes 😁 xx