Chapter 15

That scream! That scream tore through ur body as u rushed towards Thomas, the boy that u could never let go no matter how hopeless, how torn, how broken everything was.

As u crashed through some stinging nettles, u saw him. He stood there in the hospital gown, kicking and punching furiously at a nearby tree. He didn't see u, and u didn't make yourself known to him as you heard him. "I'm too bloody late. I knew it. Fuck. Why couldn't I just act like a normal bloody boyfriend for once?!"
A twig suddenly snapped under your feet, causing him to snap around and stare at u. "H-how long have u been there?"
"Not long," u replied shrugging, "long enough to tell you that u are right. You're not a normal boyfriend. But do u know who was?" He kicked the tree again, "Let me guess... Minho?"
"Yes," u began, and before he could kick the tree again, u carried on, "and that's exactly why he's not my boyfriend anymore- and never will be."
"But, but we saw the two of u y/n, don't treat me like a bloody fool just because I look like an idiot in this stupid gown."
"Thomas, I'm not going to lie to u, what u did really hurt me. I just felt like I repulsed u, and I just needed someone to lean on back there. Unfortunately, Minho happened to be that person. But I would never run back to Minho when u are right in front of me. Dear God Thomas, can't u tell how much u mean to me?!"
He sighed deeply, "Of course I know. And I'm just as crazy about u too, y/n. It just took me a while to get over what a mess I've put u through."
"But Thomas, don't forget, I chose to go after u, I chose to save u and I chose to walk into that music practise room that first week."
He smiled then, "well, maybe it's my turn to choose for once."

Then you were kissing, clinging to each other as the last few days, all the horror and fighting and sadness just melting away until it was just u and Thomas.

When u finally broke apart, ur fingers interlaced and u smiled at each other, a true genuine smile.
"Right," he said, "shall we go back to our friends and go home?"
"I honestly can't think of anything else I'd rather do."

As you crunched back through and out of the forest, u both laughed as u heard the audible sigh of relief from ur friends.
U then turned to Minho, "Minho, I'm sorry, and I hope u realise that I wouldn't exchange the time we had together for anything, but we've both moved on, and I think that u and I know that we can't be that way anymore." Minho sighed but nodded his head in agreement, "you're right y/n, I understand how u feel and as much as I wish things could be different, I'll get over this." U then smiled and turned to Charlotte, "hey Charlotte isn't the hotel Minho's staying in like right next to ur house?"
Charlotte glanced at u to try to understand what u meant, and suddenly beamed up at Minho. "Oh yeah so it is! Hey Minho, do u need a lift back?"
Minho smiled at Charlotte and u could see the attraction in his emerald green eyes.
"Sure, thanks a lot... Charlotte is it?"
As the two of them walked off, u smiled at holly and Dylan, "ok guys, what do u say we get Thomas out of this stupid gown and go watch a film?"

END OF CHAPTER
Hope your enjoying this story so far xx