Chapter 50

You helped Edie up as holly helped Charlotte up. Dylan and Minho picked up the suitcases as Thomas helped the man up. The man thanked Thomas then turned to Edie and Charlotte and started going on a rampage in Italian! Once he was done he stormed of dragging his bike behind him. You all turned to each other and burst out laughing.

Later on you were all checked into your rooms. On the 20th floor you and Thomas had the room at the end of the hall, Dylan and holly had the one to the left of you and Charlotte and Minho to the right. Edie was in the one next to holly and Dylan's. You were packing away the luggage whilst Thomas was on the bed watching tv. Typical. There was a knock at the door and in came everyone but Dylan and holly ? You all sat in the bay window and talked about what you guys were gunna do in Italy. For the rest of the day you were to go exploring, second day girls go to the spa, boys do whatever, third day museums and famous landmarks, fourth day a pizza making work shop, fifth day day with their couples and Edie see more landmarks for her project for college. The last full day was still undecided but you all wanted to go to a night club in the evening. Then you would all leave the day after that. It was all sorted. Later Dylan and holly came in blushing and when you guys asked them what they were doing they just replied with nothing?,..

You all went back to your rooms to dress up for the fancy meal at a pizza and pasta bar.( just pretend it's a really post restaurant ). You looked in the mirror and smiled. You had a black figure hugging dress on that goes just past the knees, long sleeve Cardie on and black high heels. You have a smoky eye look and straight hair. You saw Thomas peek over your shoulder. He had a fancy shirt and black smart trousers and black shoes on. His hair was his usually messy hair but styled a bit . He looked really handsome. You turned around and said "you look great babe " "you look good to love" he replied back. Next thing you know you were having a heavy make out session. It lasted about 10 minutes before there was a knock on the door and Edie came barging through... Not again ...
END OF CHAPTER!