Chapter 33

U stared in silent horror as Thomas' leg shook and jerked in front of you. Yet again, you had to shout out for help.
"NURSE!!! please!!!"
3 doctors ran out across the veranda and crouched down in front of Thomas. They looked at each other in agreement and swept Thomas away before you could even get to ur feet.

U didn't cry. After everything that had happened, u felt you had nothing left to cry out. Instead u vowed to yourself that you would be strong for yourself and for Thomas.

Sticking to ur vow, u ran back into the hospital and back to the waiting room. However, u had no idea where to go from here. Thomas was whipped away from u too fast. As u felt your vow crumbling around u, you saw the doors open and Charlotte, Holly, Edie and all their boyfriends run into the room. Does this news travel that quickly?

Edie ran up to you and began comforting you, even though u hadn't properly talked to your friend in weeks.
"Oh y/n- I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry I haven't been there for you like I should have. It's just because I was with Winston."
Winston gave you a friendly smile laced with guilt- you hadn't even realised they were together. U had been a bad friend recently- but nothing could make u leave Thomas like this.

Then Doctor Rashid walked out once again into the waiting room.
"I promise, it's nothing to worry about. Thomas simply had a neurotic spasm from over exertion. As you know, we were planning to send him home tomorrow. And whilst that is still possible, we will also have to prescribe Thomas with some antibiotics and sleeping pills to help with this problem. He should gain strength in a week or so."

U breathed a sigh of relief and felt everyone else do the same. Thank god. He was going to be okay. U were going to go home. You could see ur friends. U could go back to blissful normality. These were the things you told yourself as u walked into the ward to see ur boyfriend.

"Thomas?"
"Y/N, I- I-"
"Thomas. It's ok. You're coming home."
"H-home? Really?"
"Really really"
His smile made ur soul glow from within.

END OF CHAPTER!!