Chapter 48

You and Thomas got in at about 3 am that morning. Just having a catch up with your friends. You were disappointed that you didn't get much time with Thomas alone but a friends holiday sounded awesome !
You woke up the next morning to find Thomas asleep behind you. You knew he was still asleep without even turning around because his breathe hit the back of your neck sending shivers down your back. You gently rolled over, being carful not to awake your prince, you used your hand to smooth back his hair so it didn't hang in his eyes. You smiled and kissed his cheek as he began to stir then opened his big brown eyes. "Good morning princess" he said in his low, husky morning voice. "Good morning baby" you smiled back.

You both got changed before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. You both decided on bacon butties. You grabbed the bacon before he had the chance. "Remember what happened last time you cooked bacon?" You teased. He smirked back. As he was browning off the bread you said to him" hey are you ok with us going for an extra week with our friends ? We won't get much alone time but we still have a day to ourselves and we will be together all day everyday anyway unless you and Dylan go off somewhere and we go to the spa...but apart from that we're be together so it.." Your rambling was cut off when Thomas's lips crashed into yours. When he pulled back he said "geez you worry to much, I'm excited about a friends holiday and we get to stay extra as well. Also we don't have to pay for all the meals" he finished which made us both laugh.

Later on you were standing at the airport with your luggage. Well Thomas carrying the luggage and you holding the passports and money. You saw the others come through the entrance searching until their eyes found yours. They ran over and talked you and Thomas in a hug. In the making of doing this Thomas dropped all the luggage because of the impact of Charlotte and Hollys hug. Dylan chuckled helping Thomas with the luggage after they did that hand shake , back slap guys do. They Thomas did the same with Minho.

You were all boarding the plane when you found out Thomas had paid for you all to travel first class. You hugged Thomas tight thanking him and then holly and Charlotte did the same. You got into your seats. They were all seperated but still close together. You and Thomas had seat-beds opposite each other, a kind of cot -guard seperating you and Thomas from Dylan and holly, Charlotte and Minho all the beds were grouped up to the small barrier. It was all so cosy.

You were listening to music and reading a book most of the way. Thomas was on his phone and the others were reading and Dylan was on his phone aswell. Half way through the flight you must of fallen asleep because when Thomas woke you up he said "Y/N were here, come on." He whispered. You all got your suitcases and stepped outside the plane. In your head you thought this is gunna be a good holiday!
END OF CHAPTER!