Chapter 46

You looked at Thomas with an angry expression but once you saw his little guilty face you knew it wasent his fault. It was no ones fault. You guys didn't do anything wrong Edie just caught you both at the wrong time but you wouldn't change what happened. What Thomas did, he was so gentil and always waited for your approval. You loved the pleasure and feeling you felt. You would happily do it again as long as the door was locked. You walked up to Thomas but he kept his gaze to the floor. You grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. You both made out on the front porch for what felt like hours but in reality was only 20 minutes. When you broke apart for air he said "I'm sorry that she caught us, I shouldn't have done it. I got to carried away" you gave him another kiss but it only lasted a few seconds this time. "I would do it again anytime, she just caught us at the wrong moment. Who knows if she hadn't of caught us I may of taken it further " you said your hand trailing down his cheek, down his arm, down his waist and softly placed your palm over his privates. You saw his eyes darken with lust so you gently squeezed his arse and his privates at the same time making his gasp and moan. You smirked and walked back into the house.

A while later you were sat kissing Thomas on the sofa which you've been doing for the past few hours just relaxing under the duvet in your pjs watching Christmas films even though it was September. "Want some dinner?" You asked Thomas. His eyes lit up at the sound of food. You were both starving. "I'll take that as a yes?" You teased him. He nodded and you both got of the sofa to make dinner. Thomas opened the fridge and sighed."slight problem, there's nothing in the fridge" he said. You smiled and threw the car keys at Thomas who caught them with ease. "Let's go shopping then" you said.

Thomas pulled up at M&S and you grabbed the shopping bags from the boot. You walked hand and hand and you grabbed a trolley. You gave Thomas the trolley and you went shopping for the supplies that were on the list. You left Thomas and told him to go get fruit and veg whilst you got pasta, bread, eggs, e.c.t
You went back to Thomas and laughed when you looked in the trolley. He added chocolate in about 10 different forms, marshmallows, cookies and biscuits, ice cream, waffles, pancakes, crisps.....

When you both got back and had already decided on making pizza for dinner you saw a note on the kitchen table with the spare house key on it. The note read 'I'm sorry for walking in on you, we're still friends. Sorry I ran out like that. Enjoy the present xxx' you looked at the present that was in a bag on the table. Inside the bag were condoms!
END OF CHAPTER!!