Chapter 21

U arrive at the hospital and thank the police as u step out of the car. U notice that Charlotte and Minho are nowhere to be seen and briefly wonder what they're doing before Thomas lets out a moan of pain and u rush to him. "Thomas? Are u ok?"
"Y/N, don't worry honestly I'm fine."
U shake your head and help him out of the car anyway, Holly assisting u on the other side and Dylan trying to open the doors for u.
U arrive in the hospital and shortly after, you sit in the ward, listening to the doctor as he tends to Thomas' bruise on his head. It only takes about 5 minutes, and as you're walking out the door u see Thomas limping and remember. "Thomas!" Your whisper is quiet enough so only he will hear. "Thomas ur leg. We need to get your leg checked out too."
He snaps at you in response, "y/n, can u just drop it? My leg is fine. Isnt that enough if I say it's ok?"
"No, it's really not Thomas. Look, I know u don't want a fuss, but I'm really worried about u. Ur leg has been punched, hit on that bridge, bent in that car crash and kicked by Henry!Something could be seriously wrong!!"
When u saw that he still wasn't convinced, you grabbed his face and turned it to look u in the eye, "Please. For me?"
His face relaxed as he stared into your eyes. Finally he sighed, "For u."

"Um, doctor?" Thomas said before Dylan and holly could walk out the door, "there was one more thing."

20 minutes later, and u were still sat in the waiting room after Thomas made u all leave whilst the doctor looked at his leg. U were starting to get really worried, convinced that something was really wrong. Suddenly, the doctor opened the door and met your gaze, "Excuse me, Thomas' friends? Could you please follow me? I've got a diagnosis for Thomas' leg."