Chapter 6

Thomas got called into the office and you were very confused, what does he mean "the trouble you've been causing Henry?" What lies had Henry been telling now? You hope Thomas doesn't get in trouble.

You found holly and Dylan talking on the decking at cafe and holly was hiding under the table cuz there was a seagul or something. As soon as she saw me she ran over and hugged you, catching you off guard so You fell over. Dylan chuckled and helped you up and u thanked him. You all talked about Thomas and all suggested why he's in trouble. Then the question popped up.

"Sooooo, what's going on between u and Thomas ?"holly squealed umm.. "What do u mean? "U asked innocently. "Even I can see how in love u both are with each other when u look at each other" Dylan pipped in. "Well we kinda had our first kiss in the practise room yesterday and he may or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend and I might of said yes "U shyly said. Then suddenly holly tackled u again and started fan girling like she does when she talks about the vamps. She had this little 'moment' before she came up with ur ship name(do ur name and Thomas name and put it together) "" "" "" holly sang over and over until Dylan told her off. "Congrats tho" Dylan said and hugged u, "thanks" u said smiling. "Thomas makes me soo happy, he makes me feel safe and he calms me down, he's my glue that keeps me together. "Awww holly screams and starts fan girling again...

A bit later on u bump into Thomas. "Hey Tommy "u say and hug him but he doesn't hug back. Strange. "What's the matter, what did he say? "U asked. U saw he had dried tear tracks on his face and he had swollen lips from crying, his nose was red and his hair was messed up, his voice cracked as he said "leave me alone, ""what" u asked "what have I done?""Nothing but i don't want to talk about what happened in there. "He said. "Why what could he have possibly said?"u asked. He just stared at u. "I thought couples don't keep secrets. Again he just stares at u. How about I tell u a secret then u can tell me what happened. "U said trying to reason with him. "Do u wanna know why I always wear long sleeves", he just shrugs. "Well about a year ago I started self harming, I started cutting my arms, legs, stomach u name it just cuz I thought I looked fat cuz Henry said I was. He said I was ugly and should kill myself. I didn't but I carried on harming myself and I enjoyed the pain as bad as it sounds I liked it. "He talked for the first time but he sounded broken. "I did. ""U did what "u asked confused. "I tried to kill my self once". U just stared st him, this time u being silent. "My dad walked out on us because he said I was a waste of space and a mistake, just a broken condom side effect. He told me to kill myself aswell but I actually did. I saw a bridge and jumped but i ended up with this stupid limp. It got better but Henry set it off again and now it's really sore. That's what the head wanted to talk about, Henry found out about it and told him that I was accusing him of pushing me and that I've tried to get him in trouble ever since, he told him I started the fight for no reason. He then threatened me saying he would tell the whole school what I once tried if I didn't do this deal for him. " "What deal u asked? "He paused then said something that caused anger to boil inside you. What is Henry making my poor Tommy do ?

"I have to deal some drugs to someone and then I have to. "He gulped. "Sleep with the dealer..."

END OF CHAPTER 6!!!
Lots of drama is gunna go down so be prepared. Please comment your thoughts... Xx