Chapter 38

You  shot up from the sofa and made a dash for the car. You knew where Winston lived because of that party you guys went to. Thomas was on the move aswell. He got into the drivers side and you and Charlotte got in the passenger and back seat. Thomas started driving at a fast speed. Then you remembered the cat, you hoped he wouldn't run away.

Thomas pulled up in front of winstons house in no time. You all got out of the car and knocked furiously on the door. 10 agonising seconds went past until finally he opened the door. You didn't wait any longer. You and Charlotte ran into the house to search for Edie and the group of guys that followed them. Meanwhile Thomas had already tied up winston.

You are Charlotte found Edie tied up in a room upstairs with a gag in her mouth. The guys had formed a circle around her and we're taking it in turns to hurt her both physically and mentally. Edie looked awful she had a bruise forming under her eye, her hair was a mess, clothes ripped and yellow bruises and blood stained cuts all over her neck and face. You felt sick to your stomach at the sight of your friend.

There was 8 rough looking guys and only 2 of you. The door slammed shut loudly and one of the guys was already locking the door. Then suddenly arms grabbed you and Charlotte chaining you up next to Edie in the circle. Edie smiled sadly at you. You were about to say something when you were gagged from behind. You looked over to see the same done to Charlotte. One of the guys pulled you into his lap and you struggled but your hands were behind your back. The guy started kissing your neck, someone was doing it to Charlotte and another doing it to Edie to. He ran his hands up and down your arm, down your side, down your thigh then he started moving his hand sideways over to your ""
No no no no no no your thought in your head. You couldn't go through that again. You started crying and he shushed you before starting to kiss you full on the mouth. Why does this always happen to you, you thought. The only thought that racket through your head. You needed Thomas. And you needed him NOW...

END OF CHAPTER !