"You know, I just love how you're standing so far from it, like it's plagued with deadly diseases," Krystal commented playfully as they bounded up to meet the redhead.

"It is," Hayden pointed out.

". . . . Good point."

"All right, ladies," Zakuro began as she brought up the rear. "Now that has been established, I do have orders from Tsunade-sama."

Krystal quirked a brow. She didn't say anything about that before. "I thought the Hospital told her I'm mission-free for a month?"

"You are." She moved one hand from under the curtain of clothes and went into one of her scroll pouches, from which she brought out a rolled page of parchment and handed it to Krystal. "I inquired the same to her when she said for me to give this to you, but it is apparently not a mission. . . . Technically. Read that for details."

Shrugging, she unrolled the paper. In Tsunade's quickly scribbled cursive, it read:

"I understand that you are being released from the Hospital today after suffering acute internal damage, but seeing as we're shorthanded and this is a kiddy assignment, I'd prefer to have you do it as opposed to a jonin that I can send on a higher-ranked mission.

Despite that you are below chuunin level and haven't taken the test to become an Academy teacher, you are to substitute for Umino Iruka at the Academy. See, your mother is going to be taking that very test today, with Iruka evaluating her skills (she will only regain chuunin status, however, if she passes), so I will also need you to take the Britain Delegate Bos-san along, as part of her purpose for being here is to see our Academy.

Think you can handle it? Good. I forbid you from performing any jutsu. Help them build their minds, or if Iruka leaves a lesson plan, follow that to the best of your ability. Help them with their physical attributes, or free study, at worst-use your imagination. Good luck: Iruka mentioned that you may need to watch out for a kid named 'Haruto.'

Thank you,

Fifth Hokage Lady Tsunade"

The genin sighed and rolled up the paper, stuffing it into her kunai pouch and briefly explained what Tsunade had said. "So, we need to be at the Academy before it starts in about . . . half an hour," she said to Hayden and then turned to Zakuro, frowning. "You didn't tell me you had a test today. When was I supposed to learn that you wanted to be a chuunin again? Or that you even had to take a test to be reinstated?"

"It never came up," she said simply. "You were asleep every time I visited, so when was I supposed to tell you? I would have taken it sooner, actually, but Tsunade-sama thought it unwise until you were released so I would not have that on my mind. . . . I have best be going to where I will be tested."

At the mention of "sleeping," Krystal looked down, pulled her hair behind her ear and turned slightly red with shame, shifting. "Oh. . . ."

"Right. Goodbye." Zakuro gave a quick smile and walked away.

Hayden waved after her. "Bye Miss Zaki! Good luck!"

Yeah. . . . Good luck.

Her arm fell back to her side and she glanced back at Krystal. "You're talking to Miss Zaki, again?"

Krystal nodded, "Come on, we'd better head towards the Academy," and walked in the direction opposite of where Zakuro had gone. "Yeah, er . . . I am, but we still haven't exactly made up. I'm not sure if I forgive her. . . ."

"Oh, this one sees."

"Yeah. . . . It's like this. . . ."

.:Xx♥xX:.