Keep Calm, Don't Kill Him

(13 years later)
           Tobias's POV
    "Why are we letting her do this!? Never mind, why are you letting her do this? You're the one that said she could," I say to Tris. Thana is in her room now getting ready for her first date. She's now 16, she's dauntess, and ranked 1st place. I stopped training initiates two years ago because Percy wanted to become a reckless Dauntless born.
    Tris lived through ger delivery when she gave birth to our son. His name is Percy and is 100% dauntless. If he's not then he's one special kid. He's 12.
     "Are you scared she's gonna get fucked?" Percy asks from the kitchen table. Tris and I snap our heads towards him. We don't really care about his language since he is dauntless and he hears ut from Tris and I all the time.
    "Shut up for five seconds," I say. He throws his hands up in defence. "How are you okay with this?" I say again. Tris smiles at me.
    "I started dating you at 16. And we got married and have two and a half wonderful kids," she says. I look at Percy with a confused look that he also has. "Your not so wonderful right now," she tells him with a smile.
     "But look back and look at how screwed up I was with the drinking and things like that," I say. She glares at me now.
     "She's gonna kick your ass, Dad," Percy says.
     "You were going through things at those times. I'm not saying that I love this. But she has to go out eventually," she says. I groan and sit down next to Percy. I lean in and whisper in his ear.
     "Can you hand me my gun from dresser?" He gets up and rushes into the room. When he comes back he hands it to me from under the table and I tuck it into my pants.
    Thana comes running down the stairs and twirls. This actually breaking my heart. She doesn't even let me call her princess anymore. I can't call my 12 year old boy that.
      "How do I look?" She asks. She's wearing black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a loose white shirt. She looks beautiful.
     "You look great," Tris says. Thana looks at me.
     "Dad?" She asks. No more daddy. She comes over and touches my shoulder, no more sitting on my lap.
      "You look just like your mother. Beautiful," I tell her. She throws her arms around my neck and hugs me.
     "Thank you," she says. A knock comes from the door and I try getting up. Tris runs over though and opens it. Dear lord.
     "Hi, Angelo," Tris says. He shakes her hand. His eyes travel to me as I stand up and he goes still as a stone. Good. His eyes now find the gun and he gulps nervously.
      "Can I have a talk with you first?" I ask. Tris glares and Thana looks at Tris. Percy looks extremely intrested.
     "Yes, you may," he says. I gesture for the outside balcony. He follows me out and I close the curtain. I take the gun out and set it down. He takes in a deep breath.
    "How old are you?" I ask.
     "17, sir," he answers. One year older than her.
     "Are you wanting a relationship or what?"
    "Relationship. I've liked her for a while now. She's something," he says with a grin. I touch the gun. "You're not gonna shoot me are you?" he asks.
    "Lets hope I don't have to by the end of this," I tell him.
     "I just want to let you know that I would never pressure her into anything. I'll be patiant," he says. As much as I hate to say it he reminds me of myself with Tris.
   "Good. Now get out of here."

      Tris's POV
    "I don't get why dad is making such a big deal out of this. He should be happy for me," Thana says. I smile.
     "He still see's you as that little girl that always needed him no matter what. We almost lost you once Thana. He doesn't want to rusk anything," I tell her. ---
      Tobias's POV
   After Angelo dropped Thana off Tris went to sleep. Thana comes in the kichen wearing her pj's.
     She sits on my lap and burries her head in my neck. My heart flutters. "I'm still your little girl, daddy. You can still call me princess. I'm growing up though," she tells me.
     "And that scares the hell out of me," I say. She kisses my cheek.
     "I might find my prince, but you'll always be my king," she says. I hug her tighter.
      "I'm never letting go, Princess."
     "I don't want you too," she saya and falls asleep in my arms. I carry her up to her room and lay her down.
    I go into Tris's and mines room. That fucking rug. I trip and fall, waking up Tris. She hands me my pillow and a blanket. "Sleep on the floor," she says. Damn knee.

AU: This is sadly the last chapter of the last book of the Angel With a Shotgun Series. I really hope you liked this. My next story will be a Divergent High story. Please comment your thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪