Birthday

Tobias's POV
  I wake up to someone kissing up my chest. Tris and I decided to come back to the area in Amity for my birthday, so we're gonna stay for a week.
    Its been three months since what happened with Molly. Nothing similar as thankfully happened. Thana is still the sunshine in Tris's and mines life.  
     Tris sucks on my pulse point. "What do you think your doing?" I ask with a chuckle. She laughs against my neck, making me moan.
    "Happy birthday, old man," she says. I turn over I'm above her.
    "I'm not old. I'm 23," I say. "Little girl," I say. She smirks and kisses me. I bite down on her lip, earning a sigh from her.
    "I'm not a little girl," she says. She trails her hand down. I think its gonna go...there but she grips my damn knee and sqeezes it. I sqeeze my eyes shut and groan in pain. She lets go and kisses my cheek.
    "Don't call me little girl Handsome," she tells me. She slips out from under me and gets up. I watch as she walks to the living area. Those legs.
    "I HEARD THAT!" She yells from the kitchen. I laugh and attempt to stand up. I fall to the ground. "Badass, dauntless prodigy can't stand up because if his knee?" Tris says. She gets down and straddles me. Maybe now she'll be nice. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" She asks. I bite my lip.
   "Maybe one thing," I say. I kiss her and one thing leads to another.

AU: So I really had no idea what to do for a first chapter. But this is what happened. Things in this story will happen fast. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪