Me no likey her

Tobias's POV(again)
Tris walks to the table in living room. Tris and I still have four days here in the outskirts of amity.
While Tris is in the shower I wash dishes and start singing Outskirts of Heaven (just look it up. So good). As I reach the end of the song small arms reach around my muscular torso. Yes, even I'll admit that its muscular.
"I never knew you could sing," she says. I shrug. "Your amazing. Your voice gets deeper. Its sexy. What else are you hidding from your wife?"
I chuckle. "There's another girl but I'm not sure what to do," I say. Tris tilts her head.
"Whats this girls name?"
"Beatrice. She's beautiful and kind. She has this side to her though that just gets to me in a way that I never knew could happen. She's my life and I love her," I say. Tris blushes.
"She's a lucky girl and you are such a fucking softy," she says. I tackle her down to the couch, tickling her sides.
"Take that back right now Tros Prior!" I say. She glares.
"Thats not my last name mister!" she says.
"We're not married," I say with a smirk and a laugh. She touched my cheek then slaps it gentally. "I love it when you're firey," I say. She bites her lip.
"Can we go see Thana today for a little. I'm having a bit of my motherly separation anxiety," Tris says. I kiss her cheek.
"Of course. I also need to make sure that Zeke and Shauna's little devil-child is keeping his skicky hands to himself," I say. She raises her brows.
"How old can she be in order to date by your standards?"
Without even having to think I say, "Never. She'll be happy with twenty one cats and the one man she gets."
She's grins. "And who's the man?"
"Me myself and I. So? She gets all three. My love for her is all she should need. Ever," I tell Tris.
Tris sits up, grabbing my hand. "Speaking of that. My dad, he wants to meet up with you. He said he just wants to talk to you about things. Maybe he's coming around," she says. She sounds extremely hopeful.
"Tris, I don't know. Every time your dad and I are in the same room, its never pretty," I say. Tris looks down at her hands.
"I lied," she says. I raise a brow at her. "Just go and I'll tell you the truth adter. Please. For me," she says. I slowly nod. She rarely asks for me to do anything for her and this is the one thing she wants for some reason. I nod.
"If that will make you happy I'll do it."--
We walk into the net entrance area to see Christina and Will and Clary, Zeke and Shauna and Marcos(little fucker), and Thana and Tris's parents. Even Caleb.
I glare at him, making him shrink back. I smirk. Tris hugs her dad and mom, but not Caleb. Thana runs to me and clings to my leg. "Marcos and I bwoke up. He said its becwause he's swared of you," Thana says. I smile down at her and she does back. She's my baby girl. My princess. Tris comes over as I pick Thana up.
"My my baby girl," Tris says. Thana kisses Tris and gives her a hug, never leaving my arms. My arma have gotten evem more amazing due to carrying her so much. I'm not conceeded, just proud of my body.
"Hello," I hear an annoying voice say. I turn around and see Al and Nita. Nita shakes hands with Tris and burries herself into Al's side. I'll never get used to that.
She doesnt eye me anymore. She fully seems to be committed to Al, but I still can't find it in myself to have any trust in that or her. Once a hoe, always a hoe.
"Me no likey her," Thana says out loud looking at Nita. Nita just chuckles and pinches Thana's cheek nicely. What the hell?
"Your so pretty. You look like your momma but have your daddies mesmerizing eyes," Nita says. Tris glares. I grab her hand somehow and sqeeze it.
"I want to go pway with Clary and Marcos," Thana whispers in my ear. I rest her to her feel and watch her scramble off to her cousins.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS FOR LATER CHAPTERS. BE BRAVE 🔪🔪🔪