Hurt

Tobias's POV
Tris and I get back to amity. I go to the kitchen and get a water. "Tobias, are you okay?" Me, I didn't even get a punch thrown at me, but my two year old daughter sure as hell did.
"Yeah. I'm okay. He didn't even get a shot in," I lie with a chuckle. She comes around the cornwr of the island and traces up and down my chest.
"Thats not what I mean and you know it. Thana. She's not scared of you. She loves you," Tris says. I tense.
"I seen it Tris. She looked at me with fear, Tris. Fear. I tried to hold her when you put her down but she just started to cry harder and ran to your mom," I say. Tris takes in a deep breath.
"Listen to me. That little girl, your little princess as you call her, thinks you hung the moon. Your an amazing father and she loves you. She just seen you at a bad time. And one day, she might be grateful for her dad being able to beat the crap out of someone. There will probably be a boy that'll break her heart and you'll beat him to a pulp. She'll be a happy. She loves you. She's never seen you in that light and it just frightened her. She's jusg like her mommy in some ways," Tris says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"When Peter, Drew, and Al attacked me during initiation and you beat them up, I was terrified because I seen what you could potentially do. I still get a little frightened, but I think its a good thing that you're like that. Thana's still very young-"
"But she's smart," I say.
"That she is. And because she's smart, she'll see through this and love you. She still does love you. She's not scared of you. Plus, I think its sexy when you get like that," She says. I bite my bottom lip and run my hands down her back to her neck and arms. She moans.
I pick her up and carry her to the room, her kissing my jaw the whole time. I lay her on the bed and get on top of her small body. Even though the years have passed, she looks exactly the same.
She pulls my mouth down to hers and unbutton's my shirt and takes it off of me, throwing it somewhere.
I rest a hand on her cheek and stare into her eyes as she does to mine. As I'm leaning in to kiss her I pull back. I could hurt her like I did the first time. Then, she'll be scared too. I take a deep breath, and kiss her, making her sigh into my mouth.
I take her jeans and shirt off, leaving her in her undergarments. I hold onto her wait as I kiss her neck.
Tris's POV
Ouch...