Daddy?

Tris's POV
  It's easier than I thought it would be to be a single parent. Its been three months and as much as I hate to admit it...I miss Tobias. I miss waking up to him everyday. I miss the way he was with Thana. I know that whatever happened that night is unexplainable but it still happened. He's still my person.
    Thana walks with me into net area(if you haven't noticed thats where the kids play). "Daddy!!" Thana yells and runs towards Tobias. Whats he doing here. Right, Zeke and him are together today. I take in a deep breath when I see him. Thana takes hold of his leg. He bends down and picks her up. I walk over and hear them talk even though I'm next to Christina to not make it obvious.
    "I missed you, Princess," He says to her. She kisses his cheek. I tfy and hold back tears. Thats her father and I'm keeping her away from him. Just by the way he looks at I know he would never do anything to hurt her. Then again he looked at me like he wouldn't hurt me.
    I walk over. Out of of corner of my eye I see Nita watching intensly. I touch Tobias's arm. He's still the same man I fell on love with. I know that. He looks at me with love clear in his eyes. "Hi," is all I say. He gestures for me to follow him into the hall.
    "She ran up to me," he says. Thana is holding onto him for dear life. He hugs her back. 
     "Its okay. She misses you and thats my fault. I should le-"
    "Tris, your only doing what's right. I do need to control my anger. I've been working on that. But the day I came here after- after what happened I went to the doctor and they took some blood tests. The water that I drank had something in it that made me snap. Here is the result papers," he says. He hands me papers from his pockets. "I've been carrying them around uncase I seen you. This might not change anything, but I hope that you can forgive me and come back. But if you can't, I at least want to see Thana grow up," he says.
    Yep. There was some type of serum in the water. I look up at him and smile. "You come to my place tomorrow for dinner for Thana's birthday," I say. He smiles. Thanas asleep. "Can you carry her back to my place?" He nods.
   The question is, who drugged the water?