Remember me?

Tris's POV
  The hospital room door opens and my parents and Thana walk in. Thana rushes to her dad and hugs him. Tobias looks confused for a second but hugs back.
   "How are you feeling?" My dad asks him. Tobias looks confused.
   "He's good. They gave him peace serum so he's really good. He does have memory lose though so doesn't remember any of us," I tell my parents low so Thana doesn't hear me.
    "Even you?" My mom asks. I shake my head.
    "I love you daddy," Thana says against his chest. Something in Tobias myst of have told him that he loves this girl.
    "I love you too um-"
    "Thana, he can't really remember any of us. He will soon though," I tell her. She looks sad though but it would have hurt her more for him to not know her name.
    "Are you my daughter?" He asks. Thana looks up at me. She knows the answer but for her its like meeting a new person with her dads face.
    "Yes. She is," I say. He smiles and takes her small hand.
   "Your very pretty like your mother. Like a princess," He tells her. Just like he told her a couple months after she turned two. I smile at them. Even though he can't remember, he loves her and thats all that matters. --
    Tobias was able to go home tonight so I'm trying my best to keep our friends away. Knowing them, they will ask him a whole buncg of questions that will confuse him.
    "Thana, why don't you go lay down in your bed and I'll be in to tuck you in in a couple mintues?" Thana runs off and goes to her roon. I do as I told her and kiss her head.
    Once done, I grab one of Tobias's shirts and put it on. It goes just a little below my butt but it's comfortable and smells like him. I go out to the room and see him looking at our wedding pictures. 
    "Still can't believe that I'm married to you," he says without even turning to me.
    "You sound disappointed," I joke. He turns his head and his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he scans me over. I remember that he doesn't remember me ever being this exposed to him. I smirk at his reaction. He smiles.
    "Definitely not disappinted at all," he says more to himself. I giggle and walk to the bed and lay down, waiting for him to too. "We sleep in the same bed?" I look down and back up at him ans stand up, walking to him.
    I just want to see how innocent he is right now. This should be extremely fun. Wow, I'm never like this. I am now. I run my hands down his chest and slip them under. He looks down into my eyes.
    "I want you Tobias," I say. He nervously laughs. I unbutton his shirt since he's not in his sleeping attire yet. I take it off him and push him to the bed. He lays down still and looks nervous.
    I get on top of him and kiss his neck where I know is his weak spot. I grind my hips to his. "I really for some reason, don't think that this is right," he says. I nod and get off him.
    He wraps his arms around me in a protective way. Hopefully he gets some of his memory back soon.

Next chapter should be interesting. Please comment!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪