Cold

Tris's POV
  I hold Thana on my lap in the dining hall while talking to Christina and Will. Clary is on Wills lap talking about some book she read. Its hard to believe that when Chris first found out, Will broke things off. Thank god for Tobias and that he mangaged to bring him to his sences.
    "Are you and Four gonna have anymore kids?" Chris asks. Someone sits beside me. I blush when I see my dad, mom, and Tobias. Looks like everything is fine. Tobias is alive...well my dad is alive.
    "Are you gonna answer or not? Do you at least want more kids?" Tobias chokes. My parents and I look over at him.
    "Well, I want one more but I don't think that'll happen," I say. Tobias takes Thana from me.
     "What about you Tobias?" Chris asks.
    "Nope. No more. But if it happens, it happens. Just it sure as hell wouldn't be planned," Tobias says. I look down at my lap. That hurt.
    "Oh then," Chris says awkwardly. --
    We get back to the house in Amity. I go to the room without saying anything to him. "Whats wrong?" He asks, closing the door behind him.
    "When did you decide that we weren't having anymore children?" It came out colder than I ment it too.
   "When you got preeclampsia while you were pregnant with Thana. We've gone through this before, Luv," He says. I shake my head.
    "Tobias. I want at least one more kid. Thana should have a little brother or sister to hang out with growing up," I say.
   Tobias's POV
I understand her argument, but its too risky. "Tris, I could lose you," I say. She scuffs.
   "Whats this about? I know you, and you would love to have another kid. Whats wrong?" I think about telling her. No. No. I can't. She'll hate me. "Tell me what? And I won't hate you." Fuck!
   "I get angry easily. You know that," I say. She nods. "I had one or two drinks before we came back right now. You know that and you said that was okay as long as I control it. Alcohol just makes me angry. My daughter, my little girl, when I was holding her, I wanted to drop her on the ground. Everything anyone was saying would irritate me, even yours. And you know how much I love the sound of your voice. I'm terrified that one day I have one drink of alcohol and I end up hitting you or Thana. When you were pregnant, I drank because I was stressed. I was constantly angry. If you were to be pregnant, I would stress. I would end up drinking. And that leads to nothing but a cokd hearted man in the house," I admit. She looks at me in shock.
    "I love you. And I know the man that you are. We won't have anymore kids. We technically have two. Thana and Clary are connected by the hip. We won't. I'm happy with the way it is," Tris says. She whipes something off my cheek. I didn't know that I wad crying. "I love you no matter what."
    "I love you too, my love."