Protective

Tobias's POV
       Tris and I wanted to have our friends and family here for my birthday dinner. Thana is fast asleep on the couch. Tris's parents are still mixed feelings about me. Tris and I are going down to erudite to get our marrige renewed.
    "Are you okay?" Tris's mom asks me. I nod. Zeke and Shaunas son that they adopted almost six months ago come up to me and says, "Can Thana be my girlfriend?"
     He's just a kid. He's just a kid. "Come here," I say. He smiles as he takes a step towards me. "There is now way in hell that ill ever give you my blessing to date my daughter you little di-"
    "TOBIAS EATON!" Tris yells. I look up. "Don't talk to a kid like that," she says.
   "Thats the way I'd love to talk to you about being with my daughter," Andrew says. I can't help jut smile and he smiles back. What the fuck?
     "Were you gonna call my son a penis?" Zeke says. He stopped cussing ever since they adopted.
     "No. I was going to call him a di-"
     "Daddy, Marcos asked me to be his girlfwend. I said yes. So, I have boyfwend," she says. I stand up and start towards Marcos.
    "Little dick!" I say. Tris steps in front of me. She. Almost falls but she grabs on to my shoulders. Her knee contects with...that as she steadies herself. I reach to cover myself.
    "Fuck!!" I groan.
    "At least we know that we have one now," Tris whispers. I lean in.
    "Trust me. You know I have one," I say with a wink. She blushes.
    "Happy birthday."
   AU: Hiiii