Can't Anymore

Tris's POV
    I lay there against the door frame. Why did he just do that? Thats not like him. Worst of all, I still love him. I know that I can't stay with him now. I love him, but I have to let go for my safey and Thana's. --
     I tip toe into the room, scared to wake Tobias. I get my clothes and get into the restroom and lock the door. I loud at myself in the mirror. I have a bruis on my waist, my neck, arms, stomach.
     "Tris?" I jump at the sound of Tobias's voice even though hes on the other side of the door. "Are you okay in there?" He asks. Like he cares.
    "Yeah. I'm just gonna take a shower," I say. And pack to leave. Thank god I never gave my apartmeny key back to Max when I first moved in with Tobias.
    After the shower I get dresses and pack. I go put to the living area and look at the wall. There's a broken vase shattered on the ground and pictures on the floor scattered.
    "I don't know what happened," Tobias says.
    "You weren't drunk, To-" I panic. He sqeezes his eyes shut. "Four. I can't do this. This time, it's permanent. You can't, you will no longer have any relationship with Thana. Stay away from her and me," I say. He breaks down but nods. He knows he screwed up and can't get me to stay now. "Tell me one thing," I say. He nods. "Did you drink last night?"
    "No. I was going to but I threw it all away in fear of being like Marcus. I love you and I know you won't believe that after what happened. I can't explain what happened last night. I wish ut happened, Luv." I shake my head. "Kiss me one more time?" I drop my bag and slowly walk over to him. His eyes are my Tobias's eyes. My loving husbands eyes. For a second I want to stay...but no. I won't. I'm leaving.
    Our lips dance against each other in perfect synch. They know eaxh other too well. No other mans lips can make me feel the way his do. He's my one and only, but I'm leaving. His arms wrap around my waist and I flinch. My hands go into his hair. We're both still crying. His hands go to my face and I pull back on fear of hin snapping me again. "Tell Thana that her dad loves her." I cry harder now.
     "I will. Goodbye Tobias. I didn't want to leave you. But I have to."