Fathers Blessing?

Tobias's POV (most of my chapters will be from his...cause he's Tobias Eaton).
     "So if I go, you'll tell me what you lied about?" she nods, holding Thana in her arms. I nod. "Well I'll get going then. I love you, and you," I say kissing Tris then Thana on the forehead. --
    "Why are you here?" Andrew demands when I see him. I sit in front of him.
    "Tris told me you wanted to talk to me?" I ask. He looks confused.
    "She told me you wanted to talk to me," he says. Thats what she lied about. We look at each other awkwardly.
    "While we're both here. Alone. I'm gonna ask you something," I say. He shrugs. "Why do you hate me so much?"
    He closes his eyes and chuckles. He thinks that this is freaking funny? Sick bastard. "I don't gate you. I like you actually. A little though," he says.
    "What? You don't like me. Or at least you never act like it," I say. He nods.
   "I don't know. I do like you. You're a great father and husband-boyfriend I mean. Sorry. Its just that she's my princess just like Thana is yours." It hits me. 
    "So, it's just a father thing?" He nods.
    "I'm my opinion no otber man but me is good enough for her. She's my little girl. When you came along it felt like she was just torn away from me. I eventually came around to liking you and gave you my blessing. After Tris came back from being kidnapped I didn't like you anymore because you were turning into an alcohokic and that showed what type of man my daughter was with when he was drunk. I came around again and gave you my blessing. After that, I don't know. I grew jealous. Beatrice, she had someone else in her life that was a man that was not me and that hurt more than anything."
   I understand. Or somewhat. "I know. I'm not looking forward to the day when some boy comes in and takes my daughter out on a date. Someone that I know, even know won't be anywhere near good enough for her," I say. He grins at me.
    "Its always gonna he like that even though it sucks. But if it makes them happy, then thats all that should matter. You still have my blessing. Your a great man."
    I let out a breath. This is what Tris wanted. For him and I to make admends. She once told me that a when walking down the isal to me at our wedding, she was between the two most important men in her life. And now she wanted the most important men in her life to like each other. I'm greatful.