Amar

Tris's POV
   "Tris," someone yells down the hall. I spin around and see Amar. I feel like he's Tobias's father and I need his approval. "Have you seen Four?" He asks me. I shake my head. "I wanted to talk to you about your guy's relationship." --
    The net is now empty of all kids so Amar decided that he wanted to talk here. "What about Four and I?" He smiles but looks down.
    "He's not good enough for you," he says with a smirk. I feel like slapping him. "I could make you feel good. I could love you like he can't," he says. I raise my hand and slap him. He squeezes his eyes shut and grabs his head as if its hurting. I'm fuming now.
     "Why are we here?" He asks me. He was under a sim, being controlled. Thank God he didn't mean it. I would feel horrible for Tobias.
    "You said you needed to talk to me about Four and I but you were under a sim," I tell him. He raises his brows and chuckles.
    "He's happy with you. Happier than I've ever seen him. Before, when ai was his instructor, he was moppy but incredibly strong. He could kill someone but didn't realize that. He has you now and that's cgnaged him. Also that little girls of yours. He loves her , you can see that in his eyes when he looks at her. He's different in a good way," he says. He gives out a low laugh about something. I suddenly feel two strong arms wrap around me. I smile up at who I know is Tobias.
    "I love you," he says. I like that he'll say that even in front of his friends.
    "I love you too." He kisses the top of my head and looks at Amar.
     "I have to swoop her away though. Sorry," Tobias says. Amar smiles then walks off.
    "We're going out for a while. Every time we go that Amity area something bad happens. I want to give it one more shot." I smile and kiss him. I love that he does these things.
    "I love you Tobias."
    "I love you too."