Hard

Tobias's POV
  I set down our bags when we enter the house in Amity. They always seem to give us the same one. Tris looks extremely uncomfortable; maybe because of what happened the last time we were here.
    "They replaced the vase," she points out awkwardly, trying to look like she wasn't looking at the wall were I beat her and was only looking at a lamp.
    "It's a pretty lamp but I know thats not why you're looking at that wall," I tell her, taking her into my arms.
    "Nothing bad is going to happen this time," she tells herself. I kiss her fourhead and lead her to
the couch.
    "I should cook dinner," she says and gets up. I groan. "What?" She laughs. I pout out my bottom lip. She comes back over and kisses my cheek. Tease.
    "What's for dinner then?" I ask. She smiles then fades into a nervous laugh.
    "Honestly, I have no idea yet but something," she says. I laugh at her. I got lucky for her to fall in love with me. Although, I must admit that she has been acting very weird lately. Like she's hiding something. I'll ask at dinner.
     "How about spaghetti?" She asks. I stand up and walk into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her. She relaxes into me. She's seems so tense lately.
     "Sounds good to me," I say into her hair. She turns around and looks up at me. She looks like she wants to say something but turns away. I turn her back around, pick her up and place her over my shoulder, and carry her to the couch again. She sighs. "You want to tell me something baby, do it. You know you can talk to me," I tell her. Tears form in her eyes.
    "I've been holding back from talking to you about this," she says. "I- I might be pregnant. I've just been too scared to take a test. I'm so scared," she admits. Tears makes there way out and I whipe them away. She wanted more kids. This should make her happy, but ger body is working against her.
    "Tris, Luv, you need to take a test when we get home. If you are pregnant, we'll do whatever it is you want to do," I say. She hugs me tightly, crying into my chest. The only thing thats going through my mind is that if she wants to go through with the pregnancy, she has a high possibility of dying on the table. Where does that lead me? She dies, I die.
     "I love you," she says. Soon, she actually falls asleep. Thank God she did so that I can make the spaghetti. She can't cook that to save her life! She can cook, but that. AND HOW THE HELL DOES ONE SCREW UP SPAGHETTI!?!--
    I kiss Tris's forehead to wake her up. She doesn't even stir. I kiss cheek. She eyes open slowly. "Damn it I fell asleep. I'm sorry," she says. I'm not. Thata mean Tobias. She can't cook it. Why am I talking to the voice in my head. Because your an idiot. Fuck off brian. Fuck her. I'm trying.
     Tris sits down in the chair and eats. She looks sad still so I take her hand in mine. "There's no reason to be sad, baby."
    "Tobias, I could die. You know that I would never in a million years find it in myself to abort. I could die. I can't leave you and Thana. I can't. Its scary," she says. "I'm tired of being scared. When you were shot two weeks ago you only had a 25% change of waking up from coma. I was terrified that you wouldn't wake up. You took that bullett like a reckless idiot," she says. I squeeze her hand.
    "And I would do it all over agian if that meant you not being shot. I would take the damn period cramps if that meant you didn't have to go through the pain," I tell her. "You die, I die right?" She smiles a little and nods.
     We finish dinner and go to the room. She's only in my shirt which is an automatic turn on but I'm not sure if she's in the mood for that, so I shake the thought. We get in bed and turn the TV on. Thankfully her and I like the same shows so we turn on an old show called Jane The Virgin. Its cute I guess and funny.
     "Rafael is handsome," Tris says and covers her mouth as soon as it comes out. "It slipped," she says fast.
    "Who's better? Me or Mr.Imgonnastealsomeonesgirlandwearnothingbutreallybrightclothes?" She laughs.
     "You of course. He and and Jane need to be together! Its just so crazy that-"
    "You're a season ahead of me woman, watch the spoilers," I say with a chuckle.
     "I'm sorry but you have to agree," she jokes. I shrug.
     "Janes pretty hot," I say. She glares at me. "It slipped," I say.
     "And to think I wanted to have sex tonight. Not anymore," She says. Fuck!!!
    "That's okay. I can go longer without it than you can anyway." She scuffs.
     "No. You can't," she says. I raise a brow.
     "Okay then. Lets make a bet then. If I last longer you never force me to watch The Bachelor with you ever again." I hate that damn show.
     "And if I last longer, then you have to stop blaring your music every morning in the living room while youe working out. What the hell is ao wrong with the training room?"
     "You have a deal and too many bad things have happened in there now. Plus, I don't like leaving you alone unless your at work."
     "Can I say one thing that might get you a little upset that I've been noticing like crazy lately?" I move a strand of her hair out of her face and nod. "You've changed so much in three, almost four years. You were so mean and cruel," she say. I raise my shirt to to her her bra line. I could seduce her.
    "I don't think I've changed that much." I lightly trail my finger tip from her thigh, to her waist, then to her stomach. "I still am Four. But for you and our daughter, I'm Tobias." She moans at the contact of hands and her skin. I'm gonna win this.
     "Do we have to start this no sex thing tonight or can we wait until we go back home. When it's just you and I we should take all the time we have to be loving an intimate with each other," she says. She's right. We don't really get the time we need together at home much anymore to be intimate like we should. My guess is that while I was without memeory she wanted to have some fun. But usually because we work alot? We don't have alot of time to be together. We're always too tired when we get home.
    "You're right, I want you right now," I say kissing her neck. She byes her bottom lip and I get on top of get. This is gonna be a long night.

AU: This is my longest chapter and I'm most proud of this chapter for some reason. I've been wanting to get more detailed with certain things in this story like their intimate scences. I want to be an author once I'm older and this would help me with getting more practice with writing that sort of thing. So would that be okay if did that? I would put warnings before it got detained, but not too detailed. Please tell what you think about that. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪