That Night

Tobias's POV
I set the still full bottle of beer on the counter and look at it. Just one and I should be fine. But knowing me and the man that I call my father's genes in me, that won't be true. I throw it in the trash, go get the others and throw them away as well. I'm not jeopardizing anything. I get a water bottle and start to drink it.
    "Tobias, please come to bed," I hear Tris's voice say. Something snaps in me for some reason. I turn around and watch her walk towards me. She doesn't know what she's in for.
   She touches the side of my face and kisses me. I turn my face away, raise my hand and slap her. Sje stumbles back and touches the side of her face. I walk to her and bang her into the wall, making her wince in pain. "Tobias, what are you do-"
     I bang her into the wall again, earning tears to spill from her eyes. I wrap a hand around her neck and squeeze her neck until she's red and struggling to breath. She turns grey. "S-stop," Tris cracks. I knee her in the stomach and take my hand away from her neck. I slap her again and grab her face roughly.
    "Don't ever call me Tobias again," I say through gritted teeth. I let go, shove her one more time, then go to the room.

AU: Well, that was a boring chapter 😼😂. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪