Let the Games Begin

Tobias's POV
   Tris stirs in her sleep, cuddling into my side. We're home now and Thana is asleep. I look down at her and smirk.
I'm gonna win this thing. She can't last. Hell, thats a lie. I'm gonna lose this.
   "Its weird to stare," she says. I kiss her forehead.
    "Look whos talking," I say.  She smiles. I lean down and kiss her, my hands grazing her bra. I bite her bottom lip, wanting her. She pulls away.
    "No. I'm gonna win this thing," she says. Damn it. I get up and go to the bath room. "What are yo-"
    "Taking a very cold shower," I call back to her. I hear her angel like laugh and close the door.
--
    "Daddy?" I hear a tiny voice say. I turn around and see my little princess.
    "Yes?"
    "You have work today?" she asks. I nod. "Okay. Thats all I wanted to know," she says and runs off. And here I am thinking she wanted to actually talk to me. Nope. --
    After work I'm walking down the hall when I feel a light pick on the back of my neck. Someone walks past me with a black jacket on. My head hurts like hell. Nita walks towards me and smiles. She's pretty. "Yes?" I ask. She also has a very sexy smile. I bite my bottom lip and look her up and down.
    "Like what you see?" She asks. I grab her waist and pull her against me. She bites her bottom lip and grabs me down...there. "Want go back to my place?" She asks seductively. I lean in and kiss her, giving her my answer. --
    "Oh my gosh!!" She moans.
    "Fuck," I groan. After we're done I stand up and get dressed agian.
    "One night stand?" She asks. I turn around and grin.
    "Sorry, baby girl," I say. I leave and go home. Something just doesn't feel right but I don't know what.