DON'T TOUCH HER

Tobias's POV
  I wake up with Tris still asleep with her angel head on my bare chest. Do I want to have an other kid? I love Thana and wouldn't mind having another. It would actually make me extremely happy to find out she was pregnant again. I loved the way her body was when she was pregnant and thats weird coming from a man.
    "Stop staring. It's creepy," Tris says. I chuckle.
     "Your so cute," I say. She teases up my stomach with the tips of her fingers, sending a feeling-never mind. Thats not your buisness. "Would you still love me if I wasn't in the shape I am?" I ask as a joke. She smirks.
    "I love you and it wouldn't matter. I would love you if you didnt have an ounce of muscle on your gorgeous body. I wouldn't care if you had a beep belly. I just love you for the way you are. And anyways, by the time your thirty something it'll all be gone."
    I gasp. "No it won't. I'm buff now. I'll be buff then. I look mean now. I'll look mean then. I look like I could kill someone now. And I will then. It'll be the same."
    She laughs and kisses me. "Okay. Get up Four. I want to go see my daughter so that we have two days completely alone together and have nothing to do," she says. I get up, go to her side and pick her up bridal style.
    "Get up then, Stiff," I say. She giggles as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and relaxes into my arms. "We're taking a shower."
    "Whatever Instructor Four. You are real dick." I bite the exploded skin on her neck. She laughs. --
     We get to the net area and once again, everyone is there. But somethings different. My mom and Edgar. Yes, my mom is alive and we've been trying to reconnect. Edgar is someone that is a want to be son to her.
   "Tobias. Is this your daughter?" She says looking at Tris due to Tris's shortness. She's not that short...but she's pretty damn short. Its adorable.
    "Very funny. I'm still not sure you should mert Thana," I say.
    "That's her name?" Evelyn says as if thats the uglist name in the world. I roll my eyes.
    "Can we just get it over with?" Tris asks. I close my eyes but nod. "Thana, baby, daddy and momma need you!" She shouts to out to our two year old.
    Thana runs over and I get on the ground to get up. She ends up knocking me down. If I wasn't able to then, I definitally can't now. Thana tries helping me up but I pull her back to me. "Can I eat you?" I ask. She shakes her head. I shrug and pretent to "eat" her. She gigles. I make a raaarrrr sounds that makes her laugh even harder.
    "Daddy funny, momma," Thana says. Tris smiles down at Thana.
     "So this is what its like down here?" I ask Tris. She glares and mouths, I hate you.
    "Your beautiful my God. You have your daddy's eyes," Evelyn says. We explain that this her grandma.
    Tris goes off to talk to Christina and Uriah. Thana pulls on my sleeve. I look at her. "He twouching, Momma," Thana says quietly. I turn my head to see Edgar looking seductively at Tris, tracing her arms. She moves away but he doesn't stop. I rest Thana down and stomp over to Edgar.
    I turn hin towards me by his shoulder and punch him in the face. He falls to the ground and tries to get back up but I kick him in the ribs.
    "Don't ever touch my fucking wife!" I yell at him. I hear a kids cry and I spin around to see Thana bawling her eyes out into Tris's neck. I scared her.
     I go over and try and get her. She looks at me, but starts crying harder when I touch her. Tris rests her to her feet. I bend down. She looks at me for a split second. Fear. She has fear in her eyes when she looks at me. Fear. She's scared of me.
    "We should go," Tris says. I look at her and nod. My little girl is scared of me.