EXTRA CHAPTER (Chapter forty)

(All your comments on Chapter thirty nine made me do this. And I'm so sorry I got you to hate the twins''; anyway, let's begin! And this is how Haruka got back to the human world.

And she apologies for publishing it about a YEAR LATE.
-nyahkwok)

Haruka's P.O.V
After much thought, I had an idea. I may be a ghost now, but I can still get revenge on the twins for all the pranks they did to me. I smirked as I planned out my revenge... this is gonna be hilarious.

(LET'S START! XD)
|at the Hitachiin  household|
I flew in unnoticed and went to Hikaru and Karou's room. They were asleep. Good. I went to the kitchen and  opened the fridge before levitateing some ice from the fridge. I quickly made the ice invisible as i passed though the walls, heading to the Hitachiin's room.

I smirked evilly as I dumped the few kilograms of ice on them. A girly shriek followed before they got out of the bed in a hurry. I wanted to laugh as the twin maids that tended to their every move ran in with a few butlers to see both of them not wearing any clothes.

They blushed a crimson red as the maids just stood there and stared at them. I looked away from the scene as I had yet another brilliant plan.

I went to their bathroom and took their shampoo, secret and put in some  pink and blue coloured dye, creating purple. I quickly closed it as I heard Hikaru and Karou enter the bathroom. He always showers with his brother.

I just watched them.

"Who do you think could have done it?" Karou asked Hikaru.

I smiled.

"I don't know," Hikaru started.

"But we're not letting it ruin our day!" He convinced.

I had an idea.

I took out a camera and started taking as many pictures as I could of Hilaru and Karou so that the host club could see it. Especially Haruhi.

I got as many shots as I could and smiled at my handiwork.

All skin...No clothes...

My mouth started to water as I thought of all the *cough* that I have read.

I shook off the thought as I heard the faucet turn off.

I quickly made my way to the changing room and put a little spell on their clothes.

As they came in, I went out and into the outdoors.

Wonder how they'll react when they go to school. I just smirked at the thought.

IN THE END, This practically sums up how Haruka got back to the human world

THE END

°•°•°
I'm really sorry for the late update for this story :\ BUT IT'S AN EXTRA CHAPTER TO READ :D I'm so sorry and I hope you enjoy :3