Chapter twenty five

Morgana's P.O.V
Once I left Haruhi's room, I went into the host clubs room.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me.

"Where's Haruhi!" Tamaki yelled.

"In another room." I simply said before I put on my serious face.

"I need to tell you something. I didn't want Haruhi to know so I guided her to her room." I explained and they were all looking at me.

"So what is it, Morg-Chan?" Honey asked.

"Haruka has a problem." I started but then was soon cut off.

"Well, duh. Of course he has a problem. We wouldn't be here if not for the boss. We have better things to do then just watch him all day."

"How can you say that about your brother? Your own flesh and blood? I brought you 'shady twins' here because I felt sorry for Haruka!" Tamaki yelled.

The twins rolled their eyes and looked at me.

"We're going home."

I simply nodded and they grabbed their things before walking out of the door.

"So, as I was saying, Haruka has a problem." I started.

"She has been depressed. I could tell once she opened her eyes an hour or so ago." I explained.

They looked at me in confusion then Kyoya caught my explanation.

"So he's doing that?"

I simply nodded and the host club looked at us in confusion.

"What does that mean, Mommy?! Tell us!" Tamaki screeched.

"Mommy? Really?" I looked at him in disbelief.

I started to smile. Then I started to laugh.

They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

I stopped laughing then put my serious face on.

"Sorry. I've never heard any men calling other men mommy. Are you gay or something? I just wanna know. And also, I support gays and lesbians." I ended.

Tamaki went into his emo corner and sulked.

"Uhmm" Kyoya cleared his throat.

I looked at him.

"Back to the topic. So he's really doing it?"

I nodded.

"I need proof."

"When I went to check on him just now when he went to the bathroom, I saw him actually on the floor. Blood everywhere and he was holding a scissors. The one he asked if I had." I whispered to him.

He jotted it down in his black book and nodded.

"We will discuss it tomorrow morning. Dismissed." He simply said as he went to a bed that was in the far corner.

Their room was the same as Haruhi's. Just that there were six beds, three on each side.

I nodded and left their room.

Tomorrow we're gonna discuss what Haruka wants to hide the most.

Cutting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for 700+ reads! It makes me happy to see that people actually like my stories. And I do NOT support what Haruka is doing. Please come to me for any help is you have this problem. If you do this and your thinking that I don't understand, I actually do. I will give you the details if you have this problem and you need someone to talk to. Just pm (private message) me. Thanks again for 700+ views!