Chapter eighteen

Haruka's P.O.V
I woke up with a hard punch to the stomach sending me a mile away from where I was sleeping.

I spat out some blood and my blurry vision adapted to the environment.

It was master.

"How dare you get up so late. Your as punishment, you will act as my test subject for a new serum I created."

He laughed like a mad man and shivers went down my spine.

I could see Natsu sleeping on the floor as well.

Master saw me looking at him and he pointed to him.

"Get her." He snarled.

The two men behind him nodded and pulled her by his brown hair.

Her lavender eyes opened immediately and he tried to struggle out of the man's grip but he was too strong.

"Now lets have some fun, shall we? From this day forward I will work you to the bone until you both destroy the host club." He cracked a crooked smile and injected Natsu with a brown liquid before walking up to me and injecting me with a reddish orange liquid.

"Sleep tight, my little kitten." Master's voice echoed in my mind before everything went dark.

~ten months later~
Haruka's P.O.V
I was on my one millionth mission.

Almost a year since they kidnapped me.

Ten months since I saw the host club.

Ten months since I saw them.

They might be thinking that I'm dead.

I can't blame them because its been ten whole months.

And guess what?

Tomorrow we're gonna destroy the host club. And tomorrow's my birthday.

"Get your head in the game, Haruka!" Natsu yelled at me.

I was lagging a little since I was in my own world but I snapped out of it.

"What are we doing again?" I asked him.

Her cat ears perked up and her tail was wagging like crazy.

"Hmmm~~ looks like someone finally didn't pay attention," she smirked at me.

My cat ears plopped down and my tail was also down.

"Please tell me." I pleaded, giving her the most cutest face I could make.

She blushed.

"We're supposed to infiltrate ouran tomorrow so we have to prepaid our weapons and make teams. And you were so adorable!"

I simply nodded and started to ruffle her hair.

"Do you want to stay here anymore, Natsu?" I seriously asked.

She stopped wagging his tail and shook his head.

I looked left and right before whispering into her ear.

"Well, lets sneak out tonight."