Chapter sixteen

Haruka's P.O.V
I jolted awake by a sharp pain in my stomach.

'Damn it why must it be today?' I thought and tried to stand up but I couldn't.

"Don't worry, little birdy. Daddy's got you all covered." The same deep voice I heard from earlier said.

My head jolted up and saw a man around twenty holding clothes and some other stuff... (sry I dun wanna mention it.)

I blushed.

"Why must I listen to you?!" I yelled.

He smiled.

"Cause, lil birdy, if you don't, you'll die." He simply said and I shuddered.

Then,out of the blue, a memory popped into my head.

I was three at the time, happy and not a single care in the world.

Then, my mother barged into my room.

"Haruka Hitachiin. From this day forward, you must always protect Hikaru and Karou. And if you don't, I'll kill you." She simply smiled before leaving me in my room, stunned.

That was the first time my own mother was so cold and heartless.

But it didn't stop.

She had always been heartless to me but when we are around the twins, she acts as if I were her actual daughter.

I quickly nodded, not wanting my life to be taken away from me.

And I also made a vow to someones I care deeply about.

My real friends.

Morgana and Nagisa

Morgana I should say is like a older sister to me. Never gives up on me, and helps me with things that I am troubled with.

Nagisa, I should also say a big brother type in my opinion. He and I play video games together, play pranks on Morgana but later regret it (because her family owns many medical companies and has about a thousand to a million soldiers.), all those type of fun stuff.

He smiled and left, throwing my clothes and other stuff on the floor.

"Oh, and you can just call me master from now on." He simply said before leaving the cell I was currently in.

I inspected the room.

It had no windows and there was shackles on the wall.

I looked at my arms and legs.

They had shackles.

I quickly got dressed( I dun know how she does it.) and then the door swung open.

I saw master.

"Hey, lil kitten. I'm here to mark my territory." He smiled and two other people came in, holding whips, knives, ropes, spheres, swords, guns, you name it.

But two things caught my eyes. A spoon and a tattoo machine?