√ Chapter two √

Haruka's P.O.V
I leaned against the door that I just closed and sighed.

I heard that Hikaru and Kaoru are famous for their 'sibling love' act.

Talk about sad. They never talk to me in school even though we are in the same class.

I pushed myself up and before I could walk ten centimeters away from the door, two hands grabbed my wrists and pulled me back in.

I was literally being dragged back into the host club.

I struggled for a while before they let go of my wrists. I looked to see who it was.

Hikaru and Kaoru.

I gave them a confused look.

"You left the music club, right?" They questioned me and I simply nodded.

I was tired of the music club so I left to do new things.

"Well the boss would like you to play the grand piano that is in the host club. He knows how to play but he is busy entertaining the ladies. We already told him that you could play and you could even join the host club as a musical type!" I looked at them in both confusion and disbelief.

"Type?" They nodded.

I didn't question it and gave it a thought.

After a few seconds, I nodded my head.

'Well... this is for them after all' I thought and a small smile formed.

They smiled back and both gave me a crushing hug, making my bandages a little looser than normal, causing my chest to become slightly more obvious to the eye.

I immediately relized this and they stopped hugging me.

"Well, you can start now."

Great...