Chapter seven part two

Haruka's P.O.V
I smelt a heavy stench of gunpowder and ran to one of the long hallways where a few of the students were kept as hostages.

I jumped and, clenching my fists together, smashed the guy on the head, hammering him to the ground.

I looked at the hostages and saw that one of them was shot.

But I didn't think of that now because I felt a sharp pain in my left arm and I realized then and there that I got shot.

The person shot me again several times in the stomach, legs and in between the shoulder blades.

Ignoring the pain, I stomped on the ground and kicked his stomach and then punched his face, making his skull crack.

I felt that there were at least two more gunmen around so I went to look for them.

I found them in none other than the host club.

Honestly, what's with them and the host club? Are the gunmen gay for them or something? (With no offense to the LGBT community)

I kicked the gunman on the left on the knee claf, making his knee break into two.

He shrieked with pain and I ran as fast as I could to the host club but I was too slow.

One one hand, Hikaru and Karou got shot in the shoulder, Tamaki got shot in the leg, Kyoya got shot in the arm but Mori, Haruhi and Honey on the other hand, didn't get shot.

Rage engulfed me completely as I kicked his head so hard that he broke his skull, blood and brain scattered everywhere.

I stood up for a second or so then I passed out due to lack of blood.

Mother isn't going to be happy with me for this.

"Call Ms Hitachiin now!"
.
.
.
.
.
Beep, beep, beep.

I woke with a jolt.

I saw my mother sitting beside me. Once she saw that I was awake, she slapped me.

"You failed to protect Hikaru and Karou." She hissed, anger in her voice.

"I'm very sorry, mother. It will not happen again." I assured her, head down in shame.

"It better not happen again."

And with that she left the room.

Soon after she left, Kyoya walked into the room followed by the other host club members.

"Good afternoon Mr Hitachiin."

"Fifty people got hurt. Thirty were in the host club at the time. I'm very sorry Mr Hitachiin but we are not letting you enter the host club anymore." Kyoya simply said and wrote something in his notebook.

My eyes widened.

"What?"
~~~~~~~
How was it?