Chapter forteen

Haruka's P.O.V
As I was running to the Hitachiin mansion, I heard a deathly scream.

I stopped and ran into a nearby alley.

There I saw a middle aged woman around the age of maybe thirty or forty and her ten year old son being mugged.

I quickly spring into action and punch the two men hard on the head and instantly, they pass out.

'Tch. Too weak.' I thought to myself and walk up to the middle age woman and her child.

"T-thank you very much, young lady." She quickly says before running off with her child.

I inspected their unconscious body's and notice tattoos on both of their right arms.

The tattoo was black, spiralling down the right arms of the two men.

It was about three centimeters thick and it was spiralling downwards.

Meaning from the top to the bottom.

Just then, it started to glow a dark purple and the two men screeched. An unpleasant one at that.

I looked around and found my exit before running away.

Good thing there was no crowd of people demanding what happened to these men.

I reached the Hitachiin mansion and waited in the bushes for about five minutes.

Unknown P.O.V
"That's it! I've found her! My ultimate weapon against the ouran host club..."