Chapter twenty

Haruka's P.OV
I woke up, chained up to a wall with Natsu on my right.

I saw master smile and laugh.

"Good luck without a medic." He simply said before walking out of the door.

I played with the chains before it broke. When my legs touched the floor, I felt a sharp pain in both of my legs and I landed on my butt.

I inspected them and realised that he broke both of my legs.

That bastard.

I tried my best to get up but I couldn't.

Then, I heard groaning. I turned to Natsu and saw her bloodied, beaten half to death and choking on her own blood.

My eyes widened and I got on my feet. I didn't care about the pain I just didn't want Natsu to die. I didn't want anyone else I cared bout die. Not now. Not ever.

The door opened and master was leaning on the door frame.

"You bastard! How could you do this to her?! She didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled.

I charged up and tried to punch him but he just blocked and kicked my stomach, causing me to cough out blood.

My cat ears were down and I tripped over my own tail.

"You brat. How dare you call your master a bastard." He yelled, kicking me continuously.

All I could do was lay on the floor, my eyes slowly losing the light.

If I get kicked one last time, I'll die for sure.

I heard the sound of the kick but I didn't feel the pain.

I opened my eyes and there I saw Natsu, on the floor next to me.

My eyes widened and I crawled up to her.

"Live your life to the fullest. Don't let anyone control you. You will forever be remembered and I won't ever forget you. Please.....stay......strong. For me....Kay, Haru-Chan?" She smiled at me one last time before all the light in her eye faded.

I was crying so hard I didn't see master come next to me giving me a kick to the head that knocked me out.